“True NY Pizza in the South! ”
Review of Vic's Pizza

Vic's Pizza
Ranked #223 of 974 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Vics Pizza is ranked #1 in Greenville S.C for is authentic New York style pie. A walk through the door of this side street pizza shop will have you feeling that you just blinked you're eyes and arrived in the Big Apple! Whether you decide to dine in and choose from a vast assortment of pizza by the slice or call for delivery, Vics pizza is always Win Win! Family owned and operated, our pizza is made from scratch and simply the best ingredients. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

First I just want to say please disregard the negative reviews, do not make a decision based off a business being closed, or running out of dough. Business owners are people to and situations happen. Vic's is a small, Italian style pizza restaurant. Very simple, quiet small business. Run by a very nice and friendly individual from NJ. My wife had taken me here this evening and I was very impressed with the food. Honestly it reminded me of being back home in Connecticut. All the pizza parlors are small, family owned & operated businesses. It's not dominos, or some franchised pizza that tasted like cici's, it's a real Italian, creating traditional pizza, unlike papa johns, and actually takes pride in his pizza and you can honestly tell by his ingredients. So before you second guess Vic's as your food destination, take a second look at Vic's for yourself, it's definitely worth the trip. My wife and I traveled almost 30 mins for dinner tonight, and it was worth every bite. 5 stars!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Was looking for a nice hole-in-the wall place that would serve good food. This pizza establishment not only offered a nice slice of a deal, they even gave a few free slices before we left. Pleasant atmosphere. Casual dinning experience. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

A group of us walked into this restaurant a few minutes after 8 p.m. Friday night. We were told they were out of pizza dough. Disappointing.... there are many other restaurants downtown that do have food to serve you. Think twice about going to this place.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We ordered a pizza and it was basically uncooked and a greasy mess. My kids even turned it away which never happens. We spoke to the manager and he just said "sorry"- didn't offer to cook another one or refund us. There are too many WONDERFUL restaurants in Greenville and nicer staff. So, don't settle on this place.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Best pizza I've had in a while! Ranks right up there with some of the best NY style pizza we got when we lived in the North East. I called for delivery to my downtown hotel and the guy on the phone caught the driver on his way out and he agreed to wait on my order...that's service!

Will definately have this again when I'm back in town.

Been to Vic's Pizza? Share your experiences!