“good deli eats”

Ranked #164 of 927 Restaurants in Greenville
Greenville, South Carolina
“good deli eats”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

One of the more consistent delis in Greenville. Very popular lunch spot as well. A very quick in and out if going for lunch break. Food always above average as well.

• Visited June 2013

Travelers Rest, South Carolina, United States
“Pastrami!!!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is the best deli that I've been to in Greenville. I know the owner, and the level of quality and expertise he has exceeds my expectations. He is passionate about his restaurants and it shows when you experience one. I always get the Pastrami or Rueben. My Mom gets the stew beef sandwich and love it as well! Very good choice if it's quality you are looking for.

Visited April 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good food fast with friendly service”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My wife and I have been here several times and always enjoy the food. It is good, it is fresh and the service is wonderful! I usually opt for the cheesesteak sandwich and potato salad. My wife usually gets soup and sandwich but tried the SW salad last time and really enjoyed it. I recently tried the 'Hot Mexican' sandwich and it was almost to spicy for me -- I didn't even use the chipotle dipping sauce. Their cake slices are great also.

We'll be returning.

• Visited December 2013
“Pot roast potato!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

1st time today for lunch. Pot roast potato hit the spot ad would absolutely do that again. Good sweet tea in a big cup. Plenty of choices on the menu. Hubs had Greek roll up and was pleased.

South Carolina
“Fabulous food if you can stand Woodruff Road!!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

WOW!! Midtown Deli is my all time favorite "go-to" place for consistently delish food!! Love the Chinese chop salad and the baked potatoes are huge and outstanding. They offer a huge menu with lotsa choices from potatoes, soups, salads and sandwiches. Very clean, family friendly and moderately priced. My only complaint is that they close at 4pm.

• Visited September 2013