“Excellent Quality Deli!”
Review of Midtown Deli

Midtown Deli
Ranked #190 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 13 June 2014

LOVE this place! Been a customer for years! Such a variety to choose from and reasonable prices, too! The people are always so nice. Wish they had outdoor seating, but doesn't seem possible w/ their location/space.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

One of the more consistent delis in Greenville. Very popular lunch spot as well. A very quick in and out if going for lunch break. Food always above average as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is the best deli that I've been to in Greenville. I know the owner, and the level of quality and expertise he has exceeds my expectations. He is passionate about his restaurants and it shows when you experience one. I always get the Pastrami or Rueben. My Mom gets the stew beef sandwich and love it as well! Very good choice if it's quality you are looking for.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

My wife and I have been here several times and always enjoy the food. It is good, it is fresh and the service is wonderful! I usually opt for the cheesesteak sandwich and potato salad. My wife usually gets soup and sandwich but tried the SW salad last time and really enjoyed it. I recently tried the 'Hot Mexican' sandwich and it was almost to spicy for me -- I didn't even use the chipotle dipping sauce. Their cake slices are great also.

We'll be returning.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

1st time today for lunch. Pot roast potato hit the spot ad would absolutely do that again. Good sweet tea in a big cup. Plenty of choices on the menu. Hubs had Greek roll up and was pleased.