“An Authentic European Dutch Restaurant Hidden in Downtown Greenville”
Review of Addy's

Addy's
Ranked #100 of 974 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Not many people are aware that Greenville has a large Dutch population and one of their favorite places to go is Addy's. Addy's is a quaint, old Greenville established restaurant serving authentic Dutch fare. The low lights, small bar and tables lends to the old-world European charm of days old. The menu is limited but the music plentiful. They have a good selection of European Beers. For the locals, it's a popular place to go on the weekends.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I had dinner here on a quiet Tuesday evening. It's quite small and quaint. It is authentic Dutch, or Lowland, food and has a nice European beer list. I had the jaeger schnitzel which was quite good, thin and crispy! My son had the special, which was a seared tuna with quinoa. We shared a cheese board starter. The food was quite good. The waitress was a little distracted by her friends at the bar, but overall a great experience and one I hope to repeat. Definitely try it!!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Addy's has been in Greenville but my fisrt visit. Their goulash with potatoes and cabbage was awesome. Definitely worth coming back to. They were not too busy which for us was nice. Warm, homey atmosphere, people were very nice, Stop in and try the goulash.

Cheers!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I love it in here... the amazing food, the drinks, the atmosphere, the decor, the lighting, just everything about it. It is a much more low-key and laid back place than other bars downtown. Definitely a more "grown-up" type of place. The beer selection is amazing, and just about the only place in Greenville that has Rodenbach. Take it from a local, you can't beat Addy's!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

My husband and I are going on a trip to the Netherlands in a few weeks and thought we would try the dutch food at Addy's for the first time. Extensive beer menu. But the food menu is limited, but I would describe it as tasty comfort food. I had the beef filet served "dutch style" with brown gravy and onions over mashed potatoes with brussels sprouts. I thought the gravy a bit dense, but enjoyed my meal. My husband ordered the jaeger schnitzel (as did more than half the other customers that evening.) Schnitzel was excellent, but have would have preferred it with a slice of lemon rather than the heavy gravy.

The long, narrow bar and restaurant has tons of European character and we enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. Believe this place has been in business 26 years. There is a reason for it's longevity.