“Wow! Beautiful. Great service. Great food.”
Review of Tuk Tuk Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Tuk Tuk Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wow! Beautiful. Great service. Great food.”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Had the chicken satay and pad Thai for lunch. It was Great. Service was quick enough. Really beautiful atmosphere and decor. Easy parking. I highly recommend!

Simpsonville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is near the Armed Forces Recruiting Station and I ordered take away. This food is authentic to Thailand. I highly recommend the Chicken a la Bangkok and the red curry.

• Visited January 2014
Greenville, SC
“Must be a secret!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Other restaurants have had trouble in this location, but I hope Tuk Tuk Thai makes it. It has a comfortable, attractive atmosphere and our service was excellent. Even knowing we had a coupon, our stir-fry dishes were substantial and tasted great. Maybe they were a little spicy for a #2 (out of 5), but part of that was due to the red chili pepper that probably wasn't supposed to be there! I love the fact that they have chewy brown rice, even if it costs extra. I'm sure we'll return.

• Visited September 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai food in Greenville”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

What made this place for me was the food. It was outstanding. Very good service. Nice atmosphere. I will be going back very soon.

Visited August 2013