“Delcious beyond belief”

Ranked #17 of 905 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: What constitutes "New South Flavors?" For us, it is begins with reverence for those time-honored Southern dishes. Served up by wonderful home cooks for years. We respect the freshness, the flavors and the food itself. But we like to jazz it up a little, add something deliciously unexpected to delight your palate. Our interpretation of traditional Southern fare is creative, inventive and satisfyingly scrumptious. Cheers to New South Flavor!
Omaha, Nebraska
“Delcious beyond belief”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

A fabulous restaurant with a new twist on traditional southern cuisine and great service. Very gluten free friendly!!

Clemson, South Carolina
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

You cannot make reservations, but they have a nice bar in the back of the restaurant to pass the time. They had a great selection of beers on tap. We only waited about 45 minutes on a Saturday night. The food was worth the wait. We had the fried green tomatoes on goat cheese grits. I am not a fan of goat cheese, but everyone else in my group loved the grits. The Nutty Fried Chicken was delicious over mashed sweet potatoes. But the biscuits...oh my...I could just eat those! You can't go wrong here!

• Visited July 2014
“Top notch all around!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Tupelo Honey for lunch with family on a recent trip to Greenville. After a bit of a wait (45 min) we started with the hot pimento cheese dip appetizer - which was a great twist on traditional cheese dip. My wife and I shared the venerated veggie bowl - which was out of this world. Grits and black eyed peas, topped with pico and fried okra - it was so good. Others at the table all liked their meals as well. Highly recommend this place!

1 Thank ARFoodieGuy
South Carolina
“Great food and Great service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Four of us stopped in for lunch yesterday and had a marvelous time. Everyone was friendly and professional. The food was terrific. We had their meatloaf and pulled pork and both were great. My wife is a celiac and picked the trout from their glutton free menu. She said it was absolutely great. I tried the fried Okra and it was the first place where I actually enjoyed it. Greens were good, but a little salty for my low sodium taste. Their sweet potato fries were wonderful. Just a great meal with friends thanks to Tupelo Honey Cafe. One of our party enjoyed food so much, she wanted to come back today for breakfast.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jeff W
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The definition of comfort food!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Wow..wife and I went here last night....happy to say...everything we had was fantastic... Creative twists on southern favorites .. Definitely try it...

Visited July 2014