“NEVER WILL GO BACK”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“NEVER WILL GO BACK”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We go to Greenville every 3 months for doctor visits at Shrinners Hospital. We.live in Myrtle Beach so this is a 250 mile drive for us. My grandson is 4 years old and he sees the commercials on TV. There I'd no Chucky Cheese in Myrtle Beach, so he was thrilled at going in Greenville. We arrived on 12/30/13 to a huge mess. It was all teenagers there playing on the games so no small children could play. I overheard two teenagers talking about buying pot and beer later thar night. I went to the hostest to complain and ask for a manager. She told me that the manager was off property and no one else could help me. We decided to leave. I am very disappointed in the management and customer service. No one seemed to care as long as they made money. Now I fully understand why they closed the Myrtle Beach location. Maybe they should close Greenville. It is sad, we spent $74.58 on pizza, drinks and tokens to have to leave early. We did not get our pizza. We will never support this place again!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank cjtpmm

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fun Place for Rainy Day on Trip”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I had the family with me on a weekend business trip to Greenville. So, we decided to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch and for our daughters (ages 4 and 17 months) to play around. We'd never been to one before.
It was a great time. We were treated very well by the staff right from the outset. We ended up spending $20, which included a pizza large enough for the family to eat, drinks, and about $5 in tokens. Our daughter got another 10 tokens free when we arrived.
We had a fun time playing around. Our 1 year old loved the little rides, and our 4 year old played on the slide and climbed a lot.
We were there for about 2 hours and we had 90 tickets to redeeem, so walked away with several little trinkets for our daughter. Overall it was very fun for everyone.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 1967Yankeesfan
Naples, Florida
“told this a huge chuck e cheese but it wasnt”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

poor service very crowded they didnt even check my childs arm upon leaving to see if she was mine or not also the upkeep and cleanliness was very poor

2 Thank trista d
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Where the magic happens”
Reviewed 11 December 2007