“Bar staff was great”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I ate here twice on a recent business trip. First, because it was in the parking lot of my hotel. Second, because it was open late. I normally sit at the bar for business travel. I can take a seat quickly and bar staff is usually friendly and knowledgable. This eatery was the same. One both occasions the bar staff waited on me well.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The waiter was awesome. I am used to most Italian restaurants I go to I ask for what I want and they have it. Could not trade shrimp for chicken without adding 6 dollars to a 12 dollar plate. No broccoli, no bow tie pasta. Very disappointed with food selection.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

When we want one of the best meals with chicken and goat cheese, it's Carabba's Italian! For years this has been the one dish that drives us to this restaurant. With the Sundried Tomato, goat cheese and grilled chicken makes this a destination location for us. It's date night when we go to Carabba's. We like to sit at the brick oven bar where we can watch the guys prepare the food right in front of us. It's our little date night thing to do that makes us happy. Both of us love to try new things, but this little treat is the exception. We usually get the very same thing, sit in the same location and have never been disappointed. The pasta, zucchini fries and bread are just an added treat. Love the olive oil and spices to dip the bread in!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Been here over 50 times and have always had an excellent meal and service. Great quality, great variety, and great service.

Also, they appreciate your business.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

A quiet Tuesday evening, not crowded, great service. Our waitress Allie was excellent. She was very, very kind and polite from the beginning. Didn't need to ask for refills. Bread and food came on time and at the right time. The manager and hostess both were very kind also and wanted to know if we needed any thing. And of course the food was amazing. Amazing Carrabba's, amazing.