“Tasty, delightful Menu.”

Trio a Brick Oven Cafe
Ranked #22 of 948 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the heart of historic downtown Greenville, Trio welcomes you with its unique atmosphere of handcrafted gas lanterns lining rustic brick walls. An eclectic fare of gourmet wood-fired pizzas are a specialty, with sauces made fresh daily and in such intriguing combinations as roast chicken with basil pesto. A wide variety of homemade pasta dishes like sautéed crawfish and rotini are another specialty of the house. Rotisserie chicken as well as a variety of wraps and sandwiches round out the menu. An extensive wine list offers over 25 wines by the glass. Enjoy your meal outdoors, weather permitting.
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I've eaten lunch here several times. Never been disappointed. Last week, dined with B&SIL at dinner. Although a Friday, there was no wait and the selections are mouth-watering. Sit toward the front. The open kitchen can be a bit noisy. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I was in Greenville on a business trip and visiting my son who attends college in the area. The place was busy thus we gave it a try. Great and friendly service, and even better food. I had the Asian salad while my son had a pasta dish. We were both happy and full. Try it for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I was really expecting to be wowed. The crust was nothing special, nor were the toppings. It was super speedily delivered to our table, which was nice. Packed in like sardines, with the wait staff bumping my chair every three minutes...that didn't help.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Food was great, we had lobster ravioli and veggie lasagna. Lots of flavor. Good variety of craft beers. Service was first rate. Will be back the next time we return to Greenville.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

When in Greenville, we enjoy coming to Trio. The food is always good and the service is excellent. The price of the meals is very fair, but the wine is a bit expensive. The portions are large and the food is freshly prepared. I would recommend you stop in.