“Good pizza, RUDE people!”
Review of Frodo's Pizza

Frodo's Pizza
Ranked #258 of 967 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have been to Frodo's probably 5 times. I keep going back for the pizza and because it it so close to our house. Unfortunately, every time I go there I am a astounded by how badly I'm treated as a customer. None of the employees ever greet or even thank my husband or me for coming. I WILL NOT BE BACK! Their pizza is great which is why it's such ashame the have terrible service.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Have only had the lunch buffet. They serve 4 types of pizza. None of them really stand out. I actually enjoy the salad bar more so than the pizza. I think that if the variety of the 4 pizzas (cheese / pepperoni / vegetable / one with the kitchen sink) offered were changed up occasionally that my review would be better. None of these pizzas are that special.

Overall there is just nothing that really stands out about the taste of the pizza. One nice thing is that the counter service is always friendly.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Delicious! The crust is wonderful! Nol cheap, but worth it. Glutten Free available! Family friendly environment. Clean.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

It has been a long time since I stopped in at Frodos but I went recently for lunch with a friend. We both enjoyed the buffet and salad bar. There seemed to be a good crowd for lunch and fresh pizzas continued to appear as pans were being emptied by the patrons. While it is not the best pizza I've had in Greenville -- it certainly is the best lunch buffet for pizzas and I've tried almost all of the others around town including the chains.

1  Thank Toothsc
Reviewed 1 August 2012

My wife and I stopped in the Cherrydale store and had their combination pizza for lunch. The pizza was very good, but we were used to a thinner crust. They are very friendly and helpful, the store was clean and we had pizza left to bring home for lunch tomorrow.
we'd go back.

Been to Frodo's Pizza? Share your experiences!