“Fresh local pasta”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh local pasta”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I came across Naked Pasta at the Downtown Market over the summer. We enjoy stocking up every few weeks on fresh pasta to serve as high quality side dishes. Having one of their lasagna's in the freezer is perfect for nights when there's no time to cook. It's nice knowing the ingredients are local and fresh. I'm also a fan of the store's homemade spreads, like the pimiento cheese. Definitely grab a few while you're there.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Julie B

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I was on my way through Greenville and stopped in naked pasta. They had a lot of varieties of pastas and sauces to choose from. I bought several to try and all of them have been excellent! It is nice to have some in the freezer for a great and easy dinner! I would definitely recommend it!,

1 Thank Lorianddaniel
Greenville, South Carolina
“Delicious Fresh Pasta, Ravioli & Lasagna”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have visited Naked Pasta on three occasions so far, bringing something different home each visit. Food quality is quite impressive. We have been more than pleased with their pasta, five cheese ravioli and lasagna.
I am looking forward to what they might bring to their menu next! Don't be swayed because they are a little out of your way. It's a 5 minute trip with while if you're already downtown! It's not in the 'high rent' district, but the best places never are!
Not only is the food great, but their staff is very friendly and helpful. That is a rare find these days.

2 Thank Mike S
“Great Shop!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

It's not really a restaurant, but more of a "take and bake," The lasagna was a family favorite, and the flavored pastas were delicious. Nice addition to the Greenville shopping landscape...

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Ed C
Mary Esther, Florida
“Love Naked Pasta!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stop in at Naked Pasts every time we're in Greenville--we're great fans. This time we got the Mushroom Fettuccine with the Italian Sausage & Basil Marinara. Wonderful! Everyone enjoyed it. I also like their Vodka sauce on the Sausage Ravioli. We usually get extras to take back to Florida with us. Travels well, and cooks up quickly and easily when we get home. Glad we found this neat little place!

3 Thank Jennifer J