“Large Group Served Quickly”
Review of CityRange

CityRange
Reserve with OpenTable
CityRange is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$7 - US$36
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An upstate favorite where you can enjoy warm hospitality and inspired, award winning menus made fresh daily with craveable American cuisine. We specialize in juicy, tender, sizzling Black Angus steaks, comfort food with a flair; fresh salads and sandwiches, craveable appetizers and decadent desserts.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Our large group (50+ people) of bus travelers came to the Sunday brunch and got served quickly. We had the Chicken w/ gravy on a bed of mashed potatoes and what appeared to be roasted Brussels sprouts. Service was friendly and fast. The chicken was tender and juicy and quite tasty. Even the sprouts, which I dislike, were OK. For dessert there was a very rich chocolate pie.
There was a jazz combo that played (a little too loudly for my taste). Overall a nice experience.

Thanks you!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I had THE best bacon bites today from CityRange. Everytime I come to Greenville to visit family I have to eat here!

Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Appreciate your business. Thanks for stopping in!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We gathered last night for a GNO- 11 of us. While we were waiting on everyone to get there, we went outside for drinks bc it was such a beautiful night. The happy hour prices are GREAT! They were short staffed so some of our group went straight to the bar. The hh goes until 8, but bc we went into the restaurant to eat...we no longer got hh prices. I don't know of other restaurants that do this, so it almost discouraged you from eating inside or forces you to go get your own drink at the bar. The food was DELICIOUS! Next time though, I think we'll just stay outside and order from their hh menu which was extensive for drinks and food. On a side note, there were very few ppl inside. They may want to revisit their "rules".

Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

I appreciate your feedback! Hope you stop in again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Came with a large group for dinner and ended up in the tiny room at the front of the building. It was over crowded and extremely noisy. I had ribeye which came with mashed potatoes. The steak was not medium (like advertised) and it was tough. Service was confused because different waitresses kept coming by to take orders but then didnt come back. The volcano desert was good but the dish was super hot so you couldnt hold on to spoon it out. The regular restaurant was calm and looked very nice. A single or couple might get a good meal but not for us.

Cory W, Owner at CityRange, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Sorry to hear of your disappointing visit. I would like to hear more about your visit? If possible please email me- gm@cityrange.com

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We really enjoyed the meal here. We were expecting something mediocre (we have sadly gotten used to very mediocre restaurants where we live) but were pleasantly surprised by how good everything was! We had a 3 course tasting menu...I had crab bisque, scallops in a butter citrus sauce that was delicious, my husband had corn and crab fritters and grilled pork loin. For dessert we both had the caramel bread pudding with vanilla ice cream - it was amazing! We wish this restaurant was in our hometown!

1  Thank silverlight99