I chose this hotel based on the favorable reviews here, and am so glad I did. The location downtown couldn't be better. It was on the end of Main Street where most of the action seemed to be; shopping, dining and the park were right outside the door. We were only staying in town for one night, and since we were arriving mid-afternoon wanted to be able to spend some time in town. It was very convenient to park our car in their parking garage ($6) and walk everywhere. As far as the hotel, it was just wonderful ... the staff was friendly and efficient, our room was above-average (widescreen HDTV, large bathroom with long vanity and plush towels, comfortable beds and great pillows), we heard no noise at all from other rooms, and everything was very clean. Just top-notch, really. We will definitely stay here the next time we visit this delightful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn