I was lucky to stay at this hotel last week during the Christmas holidays - the location is perfect and the hotel staff is really great. Downtown Greenville is a great place, and the hotel is within walking distance of main street, the Reedy River Falls Park, and tons of great restaurants and bars. The hotel team was quick to recommend, provide directions, and offer service. Every person we encountered said hello. The only negative is a confusing parking garage, but it's really no big deal. The breakfast was always well stocked, and they had some additional items not usually seen on Hampton's breakfast - a big bowl of berries every morning, for example. I hope to stay here again next time I am in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn