If you're traveling to downtown Greenville, don't stay anywhere else. The Hampton is beautiful inside and out. It's set right on the river with fountains, a bridge, and many other scenic elements. The rooms are great, very roomy and quiet. The TV is huge!
We didn't have to drive anywhere to get to the shops and restaurants in downtown Greenville. We were in the area for a wedding and took the front desk's advice for transportation to the venue which was easy and reasonably priced.
The free breakfast was by far the best I've seen at a hotel. They had different hot items each day (eggs, potatoes, french toast sticks) along with a huge variety of baked goods, cereals, fruit, anything you could want. My only complaint is there weren't a lot of tables to eat at in the breakfast area.
The Hampton isn't cheap by any means but it is absolutely worth it for the location and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn