My family and I stayed here for one night in May on a short road trip from Atlanta. We had been through Greenville once before, but had always wanted to come back and experience downtown on a nice spring day.
This hotel definitely was the right choice. The room was very spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly on arrival. They also gave us a quick call shortly after we got to our room to check and make sure we settled in OK and our room met our expectations.
The location was excellent! We were able to walk to several shops and restaurants. Downtown was easily accessible and was right next to the city's river walk.
I would stay here again and would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick getaway to experience downtown Greenville, South Carolina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn