Very comfortable room, friendly staff who were very helpful. Proper inclusive internet, which is always encouraging. But what on earth are they thinking about with breakfast?
The cooked part was simply dire. Soggy potatoes; scrambled egg muddled with steak (why not keep them separate? We like a choice); everything kept vaguely warm, which of course guarantees the ruination of eggs, which should be freshly cooked. This is not a cheap hotel, and the excellent rooms reflect that. But no egg chef exists here, which could easily have been supplied (and would have been in the much cheaper diners all around); paper plates (well, really!); poor croissants, no English muffins on the second day. It all told of very poor attention to detail. I won't go back until I can be sure they can do breakfast, which is one of the quintessential American skills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn