Initially, I wanted to stay at the Westin, but it was booked, but I was able to get a studio suite at the Hampton in the downtown area. I was surprised at how comfortable it was. The room was huge. The kitchen area was so convenient. The buffet breakfast had very good selections. Coffee was available all day. The staff was accommodating. I walked to a different restaurant each night. I walked to the theater and the nearby park. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn