“Best-kept secret hotel chain secret in the South!!”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #4 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 11 January 2014

A friend and I booked a room at this hotel as a recommendation from a family member who stayed at this chain in Memphis. We usually stay at Embassy Suites, but we took a chance of Drury Inn because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and from my family member.

We arrived 2 hours before the 3:00 check-in and were delighted to find out that we indeed could check-in! The minor problem that occurred at check- in was a 15-20 minutes wait because there was only one desk clerk available who was helping another guest that obviously had a credit card problem of such. Finally, another gentlemen came out to assist us, but split the room cost to reflect a penny short on our bill that I had to return to desk to pay a penny!

The rooms are very nice and clean. The beds are very comfortable and we rested well. Soap gel,
shampoo, and conditioner are provided in the room, but you have to got downstairs to get lotion.
Fortunately, I'm a " girly girl", so I had my own lotion. That policy could be an inconvenience and I
don't understand their rationale. The washcloths at this location could stand replacing because they're pretty rough, yet the bath towels were soft.

The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, along with an indoor hot tub. We were in the city for a funeral, so there wasn't any available time to use either, and the hot tub was being repaired.

The Kick Back hour is an AWESOME extra. There were a variety of dining choices to choose from;
such as nachos, bake potatoes, pasta with meatballs, grilled hot dogs, variety of soft drinks. The extra, extra is that each guest gets 3 cocktails, wine, or beer to wind down.
From 3:00-10:00, guests can enjoy fresh popcorn and sodas.

The breakfast also provide food choices to suit everyone's fancy from infant through senior. I
enjoyed waffles, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, orange juice, hot chocolate. Yes, I was STUFFED!

The location of this hotel is excellent! Woodruff Road, in front of hotel has everything you would
want or need!! The hotel sits right off Interstate 85, and any restaurant that you might want to dine
is within walking distance or a few miles up the road. However, we were stuffed after the dinner
provided by Drury that we didn't need to spend any money on food. Whole Foods is next door!!
There is even a Krispy Kreme within walking distance. It rained the day and night of our arrival, but a HOT DONUTS sign isn't anything you'd want to pass up!! Yep, we bought some. (Shhhh!)

I highly recommend this chain of hotel to anyone unfamiliar as I was. It is a family friendly facility and worth the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Deborah H

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We usually stay with different brand property, but have never stayed Drury Inn. Decided to book this property, due to location on trip to Florida.
Very impressed from checkin to checkout, we arrived later than planned, was end of happy hour. Bartender said we could take our drinks to go, so was able to partake of free drink offer. The supper offered was very adequate and good selection provided. Food was fresh and well prepared. Breakfast the next morning, very good.
We had a king/smoking, that was very clean and had everything needed for a plesant stay.

Would stay here again if in area!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gram33728
Reviewed 7 January 2014

After hours of holiday driving, we stopped here for one night without a reservation. The hostess found us a quiet corner room for a good rate, as requested. She and the other staff were courteous and helpful. The room was very clean (I have high standards for this, especially for hotel rooms), and the breakfast buffet was quite decent, although grits would have been nice (just my personal preference). The hotel is located right off of I-85 across from numerous chain restaurants and shopping, but was quiet. I would stop again here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank atltraveler_7
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Husband and I stayed overnight here for some much needed alone time. We stayed in a larger king room which had 2- 37" tvs and recliner chairs. The room was spotless. Hotel has hot breakfast and a nightly social with hot dogs, nachos, baked potato, soup, chicken fingers and free soda and 3 free alcoholic drinks for adults from 5:30 7:00. Dog friendly also with no fee.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have stayed at three Drury Inns over the years Orlando, Charlotte, and here. Ever time has been the same just great. The rooms are always comfortable and nice. The free breakfast is like no other hotel chain that doesn't charge. They even have free popcorn and fountain drinks in the evening when you arrive. It is nice to find a chain, though not in a lot of states, that is consistent from one hotel to the next, no surprises and same brand every time. I like no surprises. So if you are in a town with a Drury Inn then I recommend you try them and if not then a Hyatt is compatible hotel, but for twice the cost.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We spent our get away weekend here again and it was wonderful as usual. Close to shopping, Yogurt Mountain (a nightly visit with grandson) The staff is always friendly and Christina (who works the food bar) is always a lot of fun to joke around with. She remembers us from past visits and just makes things feel at home. The rooms are clean and we never smell doggie odors. The pool is great - indoor and outdoor. We always come away with good memories when we stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Harbinslady
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We booked this room last minute and on a whim. We had never been to Greenville and had never heard of Drury Inn's before. It was amazing! The people were more than helpful on several occasions and the hotel itself was very clean and impressive. We honestly felt spoiled! The best part was how welcoming they were to our dog as well. It is not easy to travel with a pet and they made it seamless (my only suggestion would be to put up a couple of those stands they have for when you have to walk your dog and clean up after them. We brought our own, but noticed most probably did not). We can't say enough good things about our stay and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple