“Great home base for Greenville!”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Seneca, South Carolina
“Great home base for Greenville!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Drury Inn with friends for a weekend of Greenville shopping and fun. We loved this hotel. The staff is warm and friendly. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds. The lobby was an awesome home base for us. We enjoyed the yummy breakfast before heading out for our day. We enjoyed the "Kickback" hour after our long day. Great location! We will definitely stay again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank suzyf29

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Charleston,SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

From the time I walked in the staff was courteous and helpful. Spacious suites, the entire hotel was clean, beds are comfortable, great location, reasonably priced, free hot meals available, breakfast and the 5:30 Kickback serves hot food and beverages. I'd like to add while at breakfast I had a small child in tow. One of the employees,I think a manager offered assistance with a high chair as well as fixing my child's juice. Now that's CUSTOMER SERVICE! This hotel is all that it says it is and then some! They exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank dancemom36
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is really great for families of all ages. They offer hot meals in the morning and early afternoon to their guest. My kids loved the Free Drinks and Popcorn until bedtime. The lobby is great for groups (Baseball Team) to hang around together. Staff is very friendly!! Only problem we had was the rooms are a little noisy from the other rooms. Lots of great restaurants and shopping close by. If ever in Greenville ... We will stay here.

Stayed March 2014
Conyers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

A friend and I booked a room at this hotel as a recommendation from a family member who stayed at this chain in Memphis. We usually stay at Embassy Suites, but we took a chance of Drury Inn because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and from my family member.

We arrived 2 hours before the 3:00 check-in and were delighted to find out that we indeed could check-in! The minor problem that occurred at check- in was a 15-20 minutes wait because there was only one desk clerk available who was helping another guest that obviously had a credit card problem of such. Finally, another gentlemen came out to assist us, but split the room cost to reflect a penny short on our bill that I had to return to desk to pay a penny!

The rooms are very nice and clean. The beds are very comfortable and we rested well. Soap gel,
shampoo, and conditioner are provided in the room, but you have to got downstairs to get lotion.
Fortunately, I'm a " girly girl", so I had my own lotion. That policy could be an inconvenience and I
don't understand their rationale. The washcloths at this location could stand replacing because they're pretty rough, yet the bath towels were soft.

The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, along with an indoor hot tub. We were in the city for a funeral, so there wasn't any available time to use either, and the hot tub was being repaired.

The Kick Back hour is an AWESOME extra. There were a variety of dining choices to choose from;
such as nachos, bake potatoes, pasta with meatballs, grilled hot dogs, variety of soft drinks. The extra, extra is that each guest gets 3 cocktails, wine, or beer to wind down.
From 3:00-10:00, guests can enjoy fresh popcorn and sodas.

The breakfast also provide food choices to suit everyone's fancy from infant through senior. I
enjoyed waffles, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, orange juice, hot chocolate. Yes, I was STUFFED!

The location of this hotel is excellent! Woodruff Road, in front of hotel has everything you would
want or need!! The hotel sits right off Interstate 85, and any restaurant that you might want to dine
is within walking distance or a few miles up the road. However, we were stuffed after the dinner
provided by Drury that we didn't need to spend any money on food. Whole Foods is next door!!
There is even a Krispy Kreme within walking distance. It rained the day and night of our arrival, but a HOT DONUTS sign isn't anything you'd want to pass up!! Yep, we bought some. (Shhhh!)

I highly recommend this chain of hotel to anyone unfamiliar as I was. It is a family friendly facility and worth the money.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Deborah H
Bristol, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We usually stay with different brand property, but have never stayed Drury Inn. Decided to book this property, due to location on trip to Florida.
Very impressed from checkin to checkout, we arrived later than planned, was end of happy hour. Bartender said we could take our drinks to go, so was able to partake of free drink offer. The supper offered was very adequate and good selection provided. Food was fresh and well prepared. Breakfast the next morning, very good.
We had a king/smoking, that was very clean and had everything needed for a plesant stay.

Would stay here again if in area!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gram33728
ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

After hours of holiday driving, we stopped here for one night without a reservation. The hostess found us a quiet corner room for a good rate, as requested. She and the other staff were courteous and helpful. The room was very clean (I have high standards for this, especially for hotel rooms), and the breakfast buffet was quite decent, although grits would have been nice (just my personal preference). The hotel is located right off of I-85 across from numerous chain restaurants and shopping, but was quiet. I would stop again here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank atltraveler_7
Athens, ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

Husband and I stayed overnight here for some much needed alone time. We stayed in a larger king room which had 2- 37" tvs and recliner chairs. The room was spotless. Hotel has hot breakfast and a nightly social with hot dogs, nachos, baked potato, soup, chicken fingers and free soda and 3 free alcoholic drinks for adults from 5:30 7:00. Dog friendly also with no fee.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple