“Nice hotel.”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #2 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was my first stay at a Drury Inn, as my usual hotel brands were not available. I was in the Greenville area for business and traveling alone. Hotel is very nicely designed and well maintained. Rooms are nice, spacious, and very clean. I found the large wall mounted soap/shampoo dispensers in the bathroom odd.
As many others have commented, the employees are exceptionally nice here. The hotel offers a nightly manager's reception with drinks and food, as well as complimentary breakfast. They also offer popcorn and soda in the evenings. Food choices at breakfast were just your standard fare, but they need more healthy options.
They need to upgrade the internet. The free WIFI did not work very well for me. The signal in room was weak and slowed down at times. I was not able to get much work done due to the wifi signal.
The hotel is located in a cogested area, but there is plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. Its not difficult to get in/out of parking lot. You'll just spend some time on the road during peak traffic times.
Overall, a good choice in the area. I would defintely consider Drury Inn based on my experience at this location. Hotel seems to be comfortable for families and business travelers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven B

Reviewed 7 July 2014

From the moment I entered to inquire about room rates to finally making a reservation the service was outstanding !! This was our first time EVER staying and it WILL NO BE OUR LAST!! The room was super spacious, the breakfast was fantastic, the managers social hour was great and the price was very reasonable. I'd recommend staying here any day!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kia S
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Overall, my stay was excellent. Food was great, rooms were spotless, parking wasn't ridiculous. But my favorite part about my stay was how friendly the staff is. I would come back and get a drink after training all day, and Brian would just start a conversation as if we had known each other for years. I loved staying here and would HIGHLY recommend staying here to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank wrigmo
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Wheelchair softball team visited for a tournament last week. Booked 10 rooms with very little effort. Rooms were spacious and accessible for our needs, parking was adequate. Breakfast attendants were helpful. After hours, one of the employees brought over paper plates and napkins for pizza we'd ordered without anyone asking, was a nice touch.

Will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I spent 4 nights in this hotel last week. The minute you walk in, you are truly treated by family. I was looking at real estate and each day they asked me where I had been, what I had liked etc. The hotels shines from top to bottom. The breakfast was typical Southern, meaning anything you want. There is a nice happy hour at the end of the day where upon you get three alcoholic drinks per person. There is also food. My only suggestion would be to have some lower caloric nibbles like cheese and crackers, fruit etc,
I left some clothes there and they were glad to mail them home for free!
If you have a car, it is only about 20 minutes from town.
The value was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nellie5
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am actually writing this review mid stay, because I had a little free time, and didnt want to forget to do so. This was my first stay at a Drury Inn and Suites, and if the experience I had in Greenville is any indication, this is a fantastic company.

The location of this hotel is choice. Right off of the interstate, you are right across from a shopping center that has a Whole Foods market, yogurt shop, Cracker Barrel, etc. so you dont feel isolated.

Right from the start, you are greeted by a friendly, warm staff. Every Drury Inn employee you pass smiles warm and asks how your stay is, and if you require anything. As a business traveler its always nice to be treated with hospitality.

The room, while nothing particularly special, was clean, great smelling and had modern amenities like fast wireless, HD flat panel TV with 80+ channels, etc. The in shower dispensers full of shower gel, shampoo and conditioner were a neat touch in the bathroom.

The breakfast layout was very good, with hot, fresh selections, and large enough to accommodate several diners without having to stand in line. The 5:30-7:00pm "kick back" was just awesome. After a long day of training, coming back to the hotel with hot foods (chicken tenders, baked potatoes, mac and cheese, veggies, etc.) plus 3 free adult beverages was icing on the top of a great stay.

The hotels ranking above Drury in Greenville must be off the charts good, as the Drury was a breath of fresh air, and a truly great customer experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark F
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel with my two teenagers. We checked in about 6 pm and headed for the Kick Back. The kids had mac and cheese with nachos while I ate a salad and baked potato. Dinner included with the price of our stay - bonus!

Our room was clean and a reasonable amount of space. We had two queen beds which were spacious enough for us. Plenty of pillows to choose from and the hallways were quiet.

We had breakfast the next morning before checking out. Again, plenty of choices and the staff was continually refilling the serving chafers so that everyone had enough to eat. Staff also roamed the eating area cleaning up and ensuring that everyone had a place to sit and eat.

My teenagers rate this as their favorite place to stay in Greenville.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family