Rather than echo everything everyone has said about the staff here wanting to be helpful I will just say it's all true.
I would offer some criticism that makes this a 4-rating hotel rather than a 5 for me.
- too many flies in the dining area with no attempts to control them
- bed was not at all comfortable
- our room had several maintenance issues - outlets not working properly, bathroom fan not working among them
- parking is a real problem at times
- simple things like some non-stick spray at the waffle maker during breakfast hours would help
- the location is generally a strength but the freeway intersection is confusing to travelers, the mall across the street is good but there isn't a safe way to walk there, the road is the busiest one in Greenville and hard to travel at certain times of the day
The hotel still gets a definite thumbs up for me but the things here they can address should be worked on.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking