“Its excellent & good to stay there again”

Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #35 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 22 June 2011

The hotel is nice & Service is also good.

Their is breakfast buffet every monrning which is complementry.

They are having the kichen facility.

They arranges the Sandowner Party every Tuesday, Wensday & Thusrday

It good experience to stay at Staybride Suites.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2011

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg ! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.

Reviewed 12 June 2011

The hotel is very well located, excellent rate, very clean, fantastic staff. Basically everything is great except their internet service. They should seriously consider another provider as the service is unreliable (slow, keeps dropping, need to login frequently). For the business traveller, this may become an issue.

If you do not care about the internet, you are in the Greenville, SC area and need a place to stay, then this place is for you.

I have also stayed at Candlewood Suites. I did prefer Candlewood. Larger rooms, much faster and reliable internet. By comparing the two, I will need to give Candlewood higher ratings. I must also admit that the beds were more comfortable at Canflewood.

Nevertheless, Staybrige is a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2011

Here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg we’re always working to improve our product and services and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Also, thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel.

Reviewed 6 June 2011

We stayed @ the staybridge suites in greenville. for a wedding June 2-5, and found this to be a wonderful hotel. Everything you could ask for and more. The hotel staff was awesome, especially Housekeeping ... The room was very clean!!! The breakfast bar was great too..Will stay here again when we visit family throughout the yr.... Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: If traveling with family, ask for the 2br suites
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2011

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. We are glad to hear the wedding went great for you and look forward to seeing you next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 3 April 2011

I spent 4 nights in Greenville on business and stayed here because of the location. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, especially the woman who managed the breakfast area. There's free breakfast everyday and free dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights however there are plenty of restaurants in the immediate area if you'd like to go out.

I found my room to be clean and modern and didn't have any concerns at all. I'd stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2011

 Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals! We look forward to seeing you again here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 23 March 2011

Made reservation, confirmed two days before arrival, hotel called one day before arrival to advise they had given room to someone else. With one day notice, no rooms in area available for the dates we needed. Do NOT give these people your business!!!!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JayhawkYahoo
Reviewed 11 March 2011

I have stayed at a number of different Staybridge Suites across the country and in general I like them a lot, but I believe the quality varies pretty widely. This one was not on the high end.

Room much smaller than most for this chain. Some of the furniture and bedding were stained in areas. The “full kitchen” was pretty much a joke - no oven, tiny 2-burner range, smaller fridge. The dishwasher was EXTREMELY noisy.

The no-housekeeping-on-weekends policy needs to be verbally stated at check-in for customers who have booked a weekend stay. Who reads those notices lying around the room? I had to ask specially to get anything done on the weekend. And who can get through a weekend on 2 towels? Especially when they’re the thin ones provided at this location.

The breakfast was very skimpy - if you like cold cereal and fresh fruit you’re fine. But fake bacon, fake eggs and gluey grits were the choice for hot food.

The staff were quite friendly and the location was quiet and convenient, the bed was comfortable - but I’d think twice before staying again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2011

 Unfortunately, it’s clear from the guest rating you were not pleased with your stay.
We are sorry you had problems with the Breakfeast and housekeeping . Management will be discussing these issues. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 28 January 2011

Nice, new. Dangerously delicious cookies every evening. Very nice breakfast every morning and nice dinner Tues-Thurs nites (free!) Good location close to I-85, many restaurants and retail shopping nearby. Very nice staff, especially breakfast and 'dinner' hostesses. They have limited # smoking rooms...one was not available so they were kind enough to put me near an exit door, Nice small kitchen in each suite. Was a little aggravating to have to use 2 remote controls for the TV (one on/off & volume, the other for channel selection).

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2011

Our team members are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect here at the Staybridge Suites and appreciate your thoughtful comments! We are sorry about the remote issues for the TV and will look into it to see what can be done.