“Passing through”

Ranked #32 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Rather be in WDW
“Passing through”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Great one night stay. Love the layout in these 1BR suites. Awesome breakfast.

• Stayed February 2012
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
We are happy to hear you liked the room and food here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. Thank you for your review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Statesboro, GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

I got this room online as a 3star. I usually stay at 4 or 4.5 star hotels but Greenville had none available so maybe my expectations were a bit high. I would not choose to stay here again but i would recomend it for guests who need to stay on a budget.
The location is very convenient. The linens were thin and worn. The mattress had a dip on the middle from being worn out. The staff was all very polite. Breakfast had standard fare plus sausage gravy, grits, scrambled and boiled eggs, bacon, yogurt, and fountain drinks for those of us who want coke at breakfast.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank MichelleBoro
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret you had problems with the bed and will bring this to our management meeting. We are also glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast. Thank you for your review.
daycare
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

Wonderful stay, Staff very helpful and friendly, Food was very good both morning and evening meals. Hotel is very clean and well kept. On my next trip to Greenville I will stay at this location again . My room was a king suite with a seperate living and dinning area. I had a full size fridge with a microwave and two burners. very quite area and alot of local eating places and also great shopping.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank singfarenjones
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 8 January 2012
  We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review. We are glad you found the food to your liking and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2011

The bed was very comfortable and the room was quite and I had everything I needed! The staff was great!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 5 October 2011
Here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg we pride ourselves in being service professionals! Thank you for the kind words regarding the quality of our service and our beds.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

I stayed here for 3 weeks, on a business trip. The rooms are clean and housekeeping is really good. Breakfast is served every morning and dinner is on alternate days. The food served is fine and serves the purpose. Only downside is the Internet service, which is very slow by any standards. But overall , it had been a good experience and would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Amit K
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 11 September 2011
 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll be able to have the Internet service problem corrected soon .
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

I stay here very regularly because my company has a contract with this hotel and does a lot of business with it. There are several positives and negatives about this place.

POSITIVES: Friendly and accommodating staff. Very clean. Nice touches everywhere like bags of microwave popcorn in the rooms, fresh-baked cookes at the front desk, pool, fitness center, dish soap by the sink, etc. Location is excellent as it is right off I-85/385 and very close to Whole Foods and myriads of chain restaurants.

NEGATIVES: Internet is very, very slow. At times it is almost unusable. Also, you have to login frequently. If you plan on using the internet, stay elsewhere. The hotel seems to usually be full, so I don't get a selection of rooms despite my company having a large contract with this hotel. You would think they wouldn't stick their better customers with a handicapped room. While the hotel is new, the decor is outdated. I prefer the more modern looks of SpringHill Suites and Hyatt Place, but that is a matter of personal preference. While this hotel has just about any amenity you would need, everything feels very cheap. For example, treadmills are bargain-basement models. Breakfast is cheap cereal, stale pastries, and powdered eggs. Very little healthy options are offered at breakfast except canned fruit and light yogurt. I recently stayed at a SpringHIll Suites and thought the breakfast was far superior.

Overall, I like this hotel but I am going to ask my company to switch hotels if the internet service does not improve. I can live with all the negatives except the poor internet service and poor quality breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

The hotel is nice & Service is also good.

Their is breakfast buffet every monrning which is complementry.

They are having the kichen facility.

They arranges the Sandowner Party every Tuesday, Wensday & Thusrday

It good experience to stay at Staybride Suites.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 1 July 2011
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg ! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.