“A very nice place”

Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #34 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed here for 3 days for a wedding in South Carolina and the place was perfect. The place was clean, the room was perfect and there is always coffee in the lobby. Each day they put out a nice breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

We are happy to read the wedding went well and you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg. Thank you for such a great review and for your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit our way.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Ten minutes from downtown and one of the cleanest properties I have been to. Great pricing and includes an "ok breakfast". Rooms are small but efficent and customer service was great for entire stay. Right across from a "World Market" and "Whole Foods".

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Wvfisherman
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

We are happy to read you think our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg is one of the cleanest properties you have ever been to. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel chain never disapoints me. I was in Greenville for business and chose this hotel to stay in for just one night. I have no complaints. It is always very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is always good and checkout is easy. Hotel staff was very friendly as well.

Room Tip: Room 206 overlooks the pool!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

We are glad to read our hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg never disappoints you! Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was in this hotel for ten days starting 10/16. Well furnished rooms, excellent breakfast and dinner and unmatched hospitality that's how I should sum up my experience. Not to mention very punctual office drop and pick up service and very amiable behavior of all hotel staff including Liz, James Ash and Neil. I almost felt I am living in a family.
The poolside is also beautiful. The building is made in old manor house style which adds to the charm.

Sumantra Chattopadhyay
Jacobs
Kolkata

Room Tip: No tip. Choose any room. Smokers can have smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for all your great comments about our staff and hotel the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg, a 10 day stay would give you a good amount of time to be familiar with our hotel. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Long day of travel. I arrived a little crabby. Front desk not knowing I was crabby just went about being themselves and it made a difference. Two people were both smiling and attentive and asked where I was coming from and how I was doing. They seemed sincere. Listened to my little gripes. Next thing I knew they had me smiling and the days gripes were quickly melting away and I was happy. Room was great. Nice breakfast the next morning. Definitely would come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Smiles are contagious and we are glad ours helped make your day a better one. Thank you for all your kind words regarding our staff here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great location to stay when traveling to Greenville, SC. The hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping. The hotel has easy access to 1-385 and I-85. They offer a fantastic full breakfast buffet each morning and they staff is extremely friendly. The rooms are very clean,comfortable and spacious We will stay again when we are back in the Greenville area

Room Tip: All the rooms are accommodating and make you feel like you at home They all have an equipped kitche...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was a weekend trip to see the Grand baby......So we were expecting a room with a King bed and not a full / queen. We booked threw a third party, the room assign was clean with all the amenities, Only a few issues... the bed was VERY close to the TV stand and this made it so inconvenient to move around and my husband kept banging his knee against it. Glad we did not need the sleeper sofa (it was just a sofa). Came down for breakfast on Saturday morning around 8:30 / had a hard time getting the guy to restock hot food items that were out but on Sunday the young lady did and excellent job trying to keep everything going..... just did not have any where to sit so we sat in the courtyard outside (nice and breezy). overall nice stay, with the excepting of the overhead noise of some kids running. Nice and Clean! so that over rides everything else.....suggest you please re-position the TV stand or mount it on the wall.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if your room have a sleeper sofa if you have need for it, and specify the bed size fo...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

We hope you had a nice visit with your Grand baby and are happy you think our hotel is nice and clean. We are sorry you thought the room was cramped and will take your suggestions into consideration at our next meeting. Thank you for your review and for your business.