“The Best”

Ranked #37 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
harrisonville
“The Best”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed here for 6 months as a travel nurse. Never had any concerns that were not addressed. The entire staff is amazing, friendly, helpful and like family. I cannot say enough positive things about Kim and the entire crew at Value Place. I will miss them all.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Me and my fiance were looking for a long term hotel to stay at while we are looking for a home to rent.. we had looked into value place and found that there was a location close to his job..we have been at value place greenville for almost 2 months now and and dont know when he will be leaving but we couldn't have found a better place.Kim Cox and her staff are absolutly wonderfull and have been very accomodating of all of our needs. The location is great and very convenient to everything. The rooms a clean and and well taken care of.. this place is wonderful and I would definitely come back and I have already recommended it to friends and family..again its great and the staff is wonderful..

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I was looking for long term hotels for our family as we were moving to Greenville. I found Value Place and after reading all of the rave reviews, I decided to check it out. I called for room styles and pricing and the lady I spoke with was wonderful! She was very polite and understanding. We reserved a room. My husband and I were traveling separately and he was to arrive before myself. He ran into some trouble on the drive and I called to advise them that he would not be arriving at the time we stated when booking. It was no problem at all. He arrived and they got he and the children settled in no time! We have been here for a week now and I have to agree that Kim and her staff are amazing! The hotel is so clean, warm and inviting. There is a grocery store in short walking distance and its right off they highway! You will NEVER find a better long term place to stay! I don't know how long we will be here but I am enjoying every minute of it while I can, and if we ever need a long term hotel again, Value Place Greenville is the ONLY hotel I will even consider!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
HMSVP, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Virgina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Greenville property! I am so happy you have been enjoying your stay. You are right - Kim and the Value Place team are a wonderful group of people who enjoy delighting guests.

In case you weren't aware, find the Facebook page for Value Place Greenville and download the $10 laundry credit coupon for the rest of your stay!

-David
PR Manager
Value Place
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We found this to be a very friendly and a helpful place to stay affordably. Kim and all the staff are very nice and willing to help any way they can. Our room was clean and comfortable. This is an easy location to the freeway and close to downtown Greenville. We would choose this place again.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Patricia M
Greenville
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have stayed in several hotels and have never felt as comfortable as I did ValuePlace in Greenville, SC. This was my home. Kim and her staff were so kind and helpful. They really care and it shows, Kim doesn't treat you like your just someone to make money off of. The hotel is very clean, I not only felt safe I knew I was safe. I have moved into my own apartment, but should I have to make a hotel my home again, it will be the ValuePlace of Greenville, SC

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Carol P
HMSVP, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Carol,

What an excellent, heart-warming review! You are the best and I am so glad you were able to stay with us. We wish you well at your new apartment!

Until next time,

-David
@ValuePlaceHotel
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I stayed at Value Place Greenville SC for 3 weeks until my apartment became available. I met Kim the site manager and was immediately impressed with her customer service and hospitality! I drove past several 'weekly rates' locations that are nearby. There are people hanging around outside all day and I didn't feel like the facility was clean or safe. However at Value Place, I didn't have any of those concerns. I was even able to get a non smoking room! If you want a clean, safe, and the option for a non smoking stay, make sure you choose Value Place Greenville!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
HMSVP, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Joel R,

Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad you were able to stay with us for the three weeks before your apartment became available. Your experience is why we keep doing what we are doing.
Wishing you all the best,

David at Value Place
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for over a month and had a very good experience. This hotel is clean. It is a very well cared for property, and you wont even have any bad smells in the hallway. The property has securtiy cameras inside and outside the building and I saw no safety issues. The laudry room was kept clean, and all the machines were kept running. My room had a kitchenette, that was fully functional. If I had a problem with anything malfunctioning, the staff was very helpful and came immediately to resolve issue.
I will be staying here again! Not all ValuePlaces are this clean, neat, and have a friendly staff
I will recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo