“Sad”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #485 of 994 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Picked up group order from rude employee. Missing drinks and a sandwich. I can go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Went here for a birthday dinner. There were a total of 8 of us. The food was what was to be expected of McAlister's Deli. However, I noticed that as each person in iur party as welll as in the line beside us placed their order, the runner, Ibthink his name was John, stood in the backhround and shook his head disapprovingly. WhenI asked the cashier if there was a problem, she stated "don't worry about him."

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I love the Max Spud but not enough meat, we shared a turkey melt that was good but different, mac and cheese was very good. I love the food but don't eat it often because it is a little pricey. Always have to ask for extra butter and sour cream

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Very good lunch options! Soups, salads, sandwiches. Prepared to order and served to your table. Fresh and great quality ingredients.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Huge variety of food; sandwich, pasta, salads, soups. Great taste. Awesome squash soup. Salad taste great too. Nice service. Food appearance was excellent. I will come back.