“Incredible fun”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Incredible fun”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Went with my two young cousins who always enjoy it, but I find it hard to believe that anyone who visits Gravitopia could not enjoy it. So many different areas to enjoy and is a really clean, modern area.

Visited April 2014

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Trampoline Arena a hit with the kids”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I took my kids to Gravitopia for homeschool day. They could jump for 90 minutes for $10. Normally the price would be $12 & the flight time, as they call it, would be 60 minutes. They have special times for younger kids, with a special price. They offer discounts and group rates.

Once I signed a waiver for each child, we paid for their tickets, they were given colored bracelets and headed to the arena. Socks must come off unless you get grippy socks(they sell them for $4 per pair at the ticket booth). The kids had plenty of room to roam and jump. They played a few games of dodgeball which had a referee(employee of the Arena), I didn't jump, although I could have purchased a ticket.

Once I saw the kids were settling in, I headed upstairs to check things out. There are two areas upstairs for parents to park if they choose. There are places downstairs as well, but I thought upstairs would be more my speed. The entire facility if very clean and well lit. There are massage chairs, sofas, chairs and tables. Plenty of space to spread out. There is a big screen tv. There is even a reading nook. Some of the comfy chairs are facing the arena so you can watch your kids. I noticed easily accessible power outlets for charging cells & tablets. I didn't check for wifi though(sorry)

I took one of the tables and was able to have a phone chat and make my grocery list. I was hoping for a concession stand, there is not one. But, they do have several vending machines. Just be prepared to pay $2 for a Coke or Pepsi product. The food vending machine has your basic nab crackers, cookies & chip selection. When we left I wanted to ask about bringing food in next time. I figured we could pack snacks of our own or bring in a sack lunch. The line at the front desk was long so I didn't stop to ask. The staff I encountered were friendly & helpful.

The kids didn't want to leave when their bracelet color was called out. That's how you know your time is up. But I promised we would make another trip soon. It's good exercise and the only "injury" we had was my 12 y/o got a slight sprain in her ankle. We do plan to return at some point. They have weekly themed days, a fitness hour(class) & many chances to enjoy some great exercise. Use caution if you are easily injured.

Visited April 2014