“Great Dining Experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rick Erwins Westend Grille

Rick Erwins Westend Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Rick Erwins Westend Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 900 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$18 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Augusta
“Great Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We loved our first visit to the West End Grille. We went early so we could easily make the War Horse performance at the Peace Center. Our server, Adrianna, was very good at making sure we had everything we wanted. My wife took her recommendation of the Sea Bass and was very pleased with the choice. I had the pumpkin and corn soup, which was good and peppery, and the surf and turf from the $39 Theatre Menu and it was great. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steveflhtc07

sc
“If a restaurant does not have prices on it's online menu it's for a reason!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Yes it was a good restaurant with good food and even better waiter knowledge/helpfulness but way overpriced for Greenville - we are not New York! My sister chose this restaurant (who lives in England and was coming over for her 50th birthday), and on the online booking form I mentioned it was for a special 50th birthday and a nice table would be appreciated. Now we didn't want the birthday singing a la TGI Friday's - but an acknowledgement, dessert for the birthday girl or something would have been nice. Nothing. If you are happy to pay $56 for a steak, $4 extra for the special Erwin blue cheese on the steak, then extra for sides then this is the place for you. I just cannot see that kind of money in the food we had, not that it was bad - just way overpriced. My favorite part of the meal - the bread :)

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
West Union, South Carolina
“I blew my diet, but who cares!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

My husband and I went for my birthday, so automatically you sort of know y,our diet is going out the window, but what a way to go! The bread was heavenly, and everything from the apps to the entrees, to the desserts, heaven. (The white chocolate bread pudding, well worth the calories and the carbs!) The wait staff was fantastic, my husband is Australian and does not believe in tipping for service not received, he left the biggest tip I have ever known him to leave in the 19 years we have been together. That says it all. It is a bit pricey but well worth it.

• Visited September 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“crab cobb salad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

The crab cobb salad consisted of cole slaw with way to much mayo (no grainy mustard as stated on menu) Topped with a pile of onion rings. The 4 corners of the plate was 4 tiny dime size pieces of crab. The spring rolls which are normally fresh were Fried. The slaw was thick with sweet dressing..after disappointing appetizers and unfriendly service, we left.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank mipittoday
Greenville, South Carolina
“Top 5 in Greenville!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you are here visiting Greenville and you want an "automatic" good meal you cannot beat Rick Erwins. Great general menu...steaks, seafood, side, etc.

Also the bar is considered to be on eof the top bars downtown to hang out at.

Make a reservation with confidence!

• Visited August 2013