“Amazing Tortilla Chips & Salsa”

Bravo Nouvelle Cuisine of Mexico
Ranked #664 of 973 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 March 2017

In Greenville on business, my wife and I were not ready for a meal but wanted a snack and were looking for "something different" when we found Bravo. We only order chips and salsa and were astounded when we saw the size of the tortilla chips! They are as large as your hand. The salsa is made in house and was delicious. If everything else is as good as those two items were, this is an excellent place to eat. I have included a photo of the chips so there will be no doubt that they are huge. Greenville is a fun place to visit and I plan to have a meal here on my next trip.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

The food here was good; not great or outstanding, but it didn't suck or anything like that. The service was fine. Our waiter was very nice. Did a okay job. The big surprise was the drinks. My cousin & I ordered margaritas. We got the medium size. Now I have to admit we did not ask the price of the drinks before we ordered them, & they were big. But, if there was any taquilla in the margaritas, it was measured with an eyedropper. I drank this huge drink & didn't even get a buzz! & the drink was $13!!!!! The drink was twice as much as the meal! Rip off! Don't think I would go back.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We were the only ones in the restaurant and the service was average at best. Took some time to get our food but when we did it was pretty good. There are many other places I would go before Bravo.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Very disappointing. My wife and I had lunch and were quite pleased with the service and the food so we returned several weeks later. Sort of disappointed but we chalked it up to a bad day and decided to get our son and his wife a $70 gift certificate so they could have a night out while we watched the kids. They had eaten at another owned by the same people right up the street which they, (and everyone else), say was horrible so they were surprised when we liked this one. They were the only people in there so the service should have been great-wrong. The staff sat in one part of the restaurant loudly complaining about having to work. My daughter-in-law ordered chicken tacos which were made with CANNED CHICKEN!!! When it came time to pay for the $31 meal with the $70 gift certificate-no change. The good thing is Sharkey’s is right across the street,

Reviewed 21 November 2015

First, let me say the service was excellent, and the managers/servers were extremely nice. And the margarita was terrific. But the food was really bad, you'd do better at a Mexican chain, than Bravo. I was attracted by the Nouvelle Mexican cuisine sign, but if this is Nouvelle cuisine, I'd rather go back to the old stuff. Lots of great restaurant choices in Downtown Greenville, I made the mistake of stopping at the wrong choice.