Pettigru Place Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswine and cheeseb bhomemade cookiesplum blossomprivate balconyrabbit roomhistoric neighborhoodcookie jarfruit tartexcellent hostessother guestsjetted tubwithin walking distance of downtownthought of everythingcoffee stationcraft beerdowntown greenville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Since I only stay at B&B's when we travel . I am always comparing one from another. The Pettigru Place is definitely a surpurb B&B. Lori is most gracious and accomodating. We stayed for three nights. The room was very comfortable,clean and quiet. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Greenville has a lot to do and everyone is so very friendly. If you enjoy historic places. You will truly appreciate all that this B&B has to offer.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My husband and I won a free night's stay at Pettigru Place and enjoyed a visit to Greenville to see friends. The inn is cozy and welcoming, breakfast was delicious, and we especially thought the outside gardens were a great addition to a downtown inn. We enjoyed downtown Greenville's restaurants, shopping, and even a minor league baseball game. Thanks again for the free night's stay! What a great surprise!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2011

I have been a guest at the bed and breakfast; the staff was wonderful I found the rooms to be beautiful, and they were extremely accomidating, with my dietary needs. I would stay there again and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 1 June 2011

A great trip. We stayed in two different rooms over the course of our stay (by choice)-the Carolinian and the Rosamunde. We would like to go back and stay in the Brass Giraffe. The person I went with had never stayed in a B & B, and could not believe the soda and water in the fridge upstairs was free! Breakfasts alternated sweet and savory, and the coffee is just right. Afternoon wine and cheese had great conversation. Never got around to taking a bath because there was too much to do in Greenville (we only showered). Also, got a great dinner recommendation for The Bohemian (we love off the beaten path). We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lotus_69_69
Reviewed 24 May 2011

We had such an amazing stay at Pettigru Place. I had the pleasure of staying in both the Greene room and the Chantilly. The feather bed in the Greene room was incredible and so comfy! The Chantilly was absolutely cozy and charming as well. The rooms were very clean and just so quaint.
Lori made a fabulous breakfast EVERY morning. I loved all of the extras Lori provided: homemade chocolate cookies, sodas, coffee, etc. My kids emptied the cookie jar!
The location was wonderful. We walked downtown and enjoyed Main Street. We also went to a hockey game at the Bi Lo. It was so convenient!! We also enjoyed quite a few delicious restaurants in the area
Lori was such a gracious hostess and made our stay so wonderful. She was so knowledgeable about the area and helpful in assisting our family in any way we needed while we were there. I would love to come back and visit again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family