“What a great stop.”

Ranked #35 of 939 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Mary's, locally owned & operated since 1995. At Mary's, we've built our reputation on quality, simplicity and attention to detail in everything we do. Our mission is simple: To delight guests with our creativity, quality and exceptional value. We take a fresh approach to traditional southern cooking and serve it up in a casually elegant setting that's as much a part of your experience as our food. Visit us at Falls Park in Greenville's historic West End.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

On a return visit to Greenville, SC, my son suggested this restaurant and it was a hit. The service was excellent, atmosphere outstanding and their sandwiches were to die for. Will I stop back, you bet I will and if the weather is nice I will take a back deck seat overlooking the falls. This one is a highly recommended stop folks.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

A cottage house that is a restaurant at Falls Park, surrounded by world class gardens, the Bridge, and downtown. My wife and I had a great salad for lunch. Wonderful, friendly service. Eat inside or on the patio (choose the patio if not too hot).

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Exceptional service and very good food at Mary's. We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony with a lovely view, but the interior of the restaurant is charming as well. The only negative observation is the music. I am a huge fan of rock and roll, fifties vintage, but it added nothing to the experience of the meal and detracted from the otherwise very calm and lovely ambiance.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

What an absolutely charming place to have a Sunday brunch. We sat outside and looked down into the park and listened to the waterfalls. I had the buttermilk waffle topped with pecans and blueberries. It melted in my mouth. My husband had pumpkin French toast which was "spiked" with pumpkin seeds and it was absolutely decadent. This restored cottage is charming and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Piece of quiche with so much ham/cheese/bacon that made it inedible. Tomato soup was good but a very small portion.
$15.00 later had to go get something to eat elsewhere. Buzzing from yard maintenance crew did not make for an pleasant lunch experience.