“Yum”

Dining options: Reservations
clayton, ga
“Yum”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

There are so many Chinese Resturants out there but Lieu's is different. There is a PF Changs a few doors down, but this is so much better. If you like spicy, go for the Peking Chicken. I drive 80 miles to Greenville just to eat here. Peter, the owner used to own Peking Rest. In Athens Ga when I was there in the late 80s in college and I ate there all the time and could never find anything close to Peking Chicken until a couple of years ago we just decides to try Lieu's while in Greenville and there it was....the original exact Peking Chicken I was addicted to in college. Everytime in Greenville I take some home.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ugavet

Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Chinese in town”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is an upscale Chinese restaurant in the mold of a PF Changs but in my opinion much better. I like that it is locally owned and the owners are always there. The service is good and the food very good. I usualy get the Lieu's spicy chicken and request it stir fried. Very good. The chicken lettuce wraps are also great. Really, you are not going to go wrong here. Yes, it is more expensive than your typical no frills Chinese place, but the food is a notch above and the place is much nicer. Great reasonable lunch menu too.

New York City, New York
“Very good chinese, comparable to P.F. Changs BUT more expensive. Very quick delivery”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is similar to P.F. Chang's but a bit more expensive. I think it is priced a bit high for Chinese food. The food comes out very quickly though, even when they are busy. Service is good, and food delicious.

Greenwood, South Carolina
“Impeccable service and the food is Divine!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I took my husband out for his birthday dinner to a restaurant we had not tried before. He said, "Let's try Lieu's." and so we drove an hour to have our meal. Since moving to the South, it has been difficult to find even decent Chinese food and we were absolutely floored with the meal we had at Lieu's tonight. We started out with Salt and Pepper Calamari, light, crisp, wonderful and we'll be back for more of this delicacy. I love calamari, but this is the first time I ate any that was this light. We also sampled the Hot and Sour soup. GOOD SOUP!!!! Our main entree was the Peking Chicken, lightly breaded, golden in color, very very tasty!! Not spicy enough to suit us and we have out we can order it spicy, very spicy and then in graduates of spicy up to 5!! Oh yeah!!! We'll be trying this again about a 4 or so!! If you love well cooked food in a very pleasant atmosphere ... you need to visit this gem of a restaurant. But enough of the wonderful food ... let me tell you about the service ... IMPECCABLE! Our server, Zach, was polite, professional and friendly. He anticipated our needs, gave us plenty of time to peruse the menu and served our food HOT and FRESH!! He also explained about being able to order a spicier meal when I mentioned that it didn't have the heat levels I was anticipating. This was an excellent experience for my husband and me, we'll be back. Hope to see you there too!!

• Visited June 2014
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Usually get take out although have enjoyed meal there as well. Everything is fresh and cooked as ordered. Love spicy house mustard... a little touch will do you. Hostesses always friendly. Usually Francis at front greeting folks, the frequent even by name.

Visited June 2014