“Great Location”

Overlook Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Food was good and lovely place to sit and experience the Falls while eating. Would have liked to have seen some small fans to help ward away the flies, which were a bit of a nuisance.

1  Thank JcH1232013

Reviewed 5 October 2012

We had a business lunch here and it's my first visit since Table 301 took over. I had a Tuna Tataki Salad which was one of the lunch specials. It was very good. I was trying to behave myself and not overeat but one of my lunch mates ordered the steak sandwich and just raved about. I know it looked great. An actual steak sliced up and put on the sandwich. I thought about sneaking some off his plate. And the weather was beautiful so we sat outside. You don't get a much better place to sit unless you're on the coast and even then it's a competitive spot. My only complaint is the pigeons are getting a little obnoxious. Seriously folks, STOP feeding the pigeons. (Not the patrons, but people sitting a few feet away in the park.) If you haven't visited Greenville, do come and do get out walk around our downtown. It's the best in the USA.

1  Thank Sinistral
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I ordered a salad there, with grilled chicken, veggies, etc. Everything was cold on lettuce, and the flavor was poor. It took 25 minutes.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stopped solely because of the incredible view -- 5 Stars.
The menu was surprisingly unusual -- Our waitress (Franki) was awesome; she had suggestions and knew the menu completely. I decided on the fried green tomatoe BLT, I asked our her to hold the pimento cheese (I hate pimento cheese) - she said "you HAVE to try it -- I'll put it on the side -- it really makes the sandwich." ...she was RIGHT, this was not my mother's pimento cheese, and it made the sandwich fantastic. My wife had the fried chicken/watermelon salad -- it too was recommended and was equally fantastic.

A great lunch experience.
5 stars for view.
5 stars for service.
5 stars for food.
and the prices were certainly reasonable.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

First timers, hubby and I in downtown Greenville, SC. we loved this grill. We sat inside because it was 93 out, but the outside patio overlooking the waterfalls looked awesome. Our waitress was very friendly, and food was excellent. We ordered the fried green tomato BLT with potato salad, both excellent. Our food came fast, and was perfect. We would recommend this place to everyone and we will return. Too bad we don't live closer. (3 hours away). Loved that it was next to the Park.