“One of my favorite downtown spots”
Review of Overlook Grill - CLOSED

Overlook Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Greenville, SC
“One of my favorite downtown spots”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

A really nice place and if you take visitors, they will be wowed. Good food, beautiful view overlooking the Reedy River waterfall, decent prices - they've got it all. The only drawback? Getting a table since they're so popular.

Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great Gvill place”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

food and drinks are good - just what you want in an outdoor place. Great atmosphere for a relaxing simple meal.

• Visited July 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great food right on the river”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

This is a great lunch spot. We ate he twice while in Greenville and both times enjoyed the entree and the service. Greenville enjoys mild winter weather and with the help of a tent we ate outdoors both times. We had the turkey sandwich which the waitress said s "ridiculous". She was right it was delicious and about 3" thick. Way too much food but a great lunch. Just go ahead and split the entree between two of you and you will do fine. The second time I got the open faced meatloaf and it was awesome.
Take yr time t relax here,listen to the falls in the background and watch the birds clean up after you.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Roger C
“Sorry to bother you!”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Went looking for a light lunch and drink while my husband walked the dog at the park. Sat outside and it took 15 minutes for them to send a server out. When I told him I wanted an ice tea to start and was waiting on my husband to join me...he became openly agitated. Said he had to get back in for a meeting...I waited another 10 min. for the drink..no one showed with it...and in the meantime my husband showed up and we went elsewhere!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank bfzebra
“nice location”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I ordered the special potato cheddar soup on a cold evening out on the patio. I was expecting a thick, heart warming soup, but it was thin and watery. The flavor was good, but I was a bit disappointed in my soup.

However, we were there for a dog event, and I appreciated that the animals were welcome out on the patio area.

• Visited October 2012