“Always good food”

Olive Garden
Ranked #354 of 966 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Our "go to" place when we want Italian. Love their salads and soup. Good specials and coupons at times.

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

Its a nice place to go with family.

The food was good. I would prefer it fresh. But I know it was previously frozen.

I know really good Italian restaurants.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

we have ate here a number of times as well as have done carry out as well. the staff is always friendly and helpful with our order no matter whether we are eating in or carrying out. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area or for those passing through

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Want a good meal at a reasonalble price. The brand is solid. The salad and bread sticks a standard affair. They now offer "family" portions, along the lines of buca de pepo, which is nice to see for this chain. One thing that you can do is order the "lunch" portion is enough food after you have eaten the salad and bread before your meal.

Service is good, again you will not go wrong and you will be stuffed when you come out.

They have full bar service.

Try the 25 cent wine samples up to 3, this is an awesome program.

Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

The new peach grilled chicken was very tasty, prepared perfectly. The bread and salad were up to the usual high quality. The service was a little spotty but the food was so good I almost overlooked it.