“Great birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
NEWBERRY
“Great birthday dinner”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Our server, Shaneice, was very gracious, and brought a group to sing Happy Birthday to me. The manager (?) came over to wish me a Happy Birthday, and tell me to choose a dessert on the house. I felt quite pampered. :-) And yes, the food was excellent, too. Their soup is the best anywhere.

• Visited August 2013

Travelers Rest, South Carolina
“this time was not as good as usual”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It may have been a fluke but I wanted to write about it. Everything was good until the artichoke and spinach dip appetizer. When it can it honestly looked like they had dropped it and then just put it back on the plate and brought it out. I turned it down. They brought another that looked much better. They asked if we wanted our food yet so I said no wait until we are done with appetizer. So later they brought the food. My spoon had something all over it so I had them take care of it. Evidently the food was just sitting in the back waiting for us. Not under any heat. So it was not a very good experience.

• Visited July 2013
“Always good food”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Our "go to" place when we want Italian. Love their salads and soup. Good specials and coupons at times.

Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It is Good”
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

Its a nice place to go with family.

The food was good. I would prefer it fresh. But I know it was previously frozen.

I know really good Italian restaurants.

• Visited May 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“we do take out from here”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

we have ate here a number of times as well as have done carry out as well. the staff is always friendly and helpful with our order no matter whether we are eating in or carrying out. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area or for those passing through

• Visited May 2012