Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$92
Very Good 4/5
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$100
Good 3.5/5
US$150
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$153
US$144
Courtyard
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshaywood mallfront deskan older propertyroom was cleanwould stay here againconference roomnice stayconvenient locationsofa bedthird floorbusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulclose to downtowncomplimentary breakfaststaxlobbyplatinum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a wedding a few days ago. We were happy with the hotel. The room was comfortable. The size of the television was more than adequate (I am a sports fan and it's football season!). The towels in the room were rough.

The only complaint that I have is the food in the 'bistro'. It is cheap food that is way overpriced. We paid over $20 for 2 'breakfasts'. The eggs were soggy. The bacon was burnt. The best part of the breakfast was the dry toast. Really. We went elsewhere the next day for breakfast.

Overall, not a bad stay, but I will look elsewhere the next time that I stay in Greenville.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay. Please accept my sincere gratitude for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall! I realize there are many hotel options in the area and appreciate your patronage. Marriott takes great pride in delighting each of our guests, and i apologize for the quality of your breakfast food. We take any feedback very serious and it will be addressed with my team. Please contact the hotel directly if i may be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I base my reviews on my 5 key categories:

1) CLEANLINESS: The exterior of the hotel doesn’t look that great so I was worried about the inside, but room was very clean.
2) QUALITY: Lobby was nice and updated. The rooms were fine, everything clean and bed was comfortable. Only odd thing in room was tv located to the side of bed – had to turn your head 90 degrees to watch tv.
3) LOCATION: If you could pick this hotel up & move it, it would help. Is located next to a vacant restaurant and run-down apt complex. Convenient enough to downtown but not the greatest neighborhood.
4) BATHROOM: Bathroom was clean & adequate, plenty of hot water and water pressure. Nice to have vanity outside of bathroom.
5) EXTRAS: Lobby “go board” was neat and market café was nice.

COMMENTS: This property was fine for a night, an average property for a decent price. I debated as to whether to pay the extra $ to stay at the Courtyard downtown and if we go back, I probably would. We ate brunch at Nantucket Seafood located inside the Courtyard downtown (see review) and it was a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for sharing you feedback on your stay. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Some of our rooms are layed out differently and have the tv and dresser located on the right of the bed, which makes it difficult to watch TV at times. Additionally, we are certainly aware of the condition of the exterior of the hotel and I apologize if this has caused any inconveniences during your stay. However, we are currently in the process of improving our landscaping as well as repaving our parking lot area. This project should be completed within the next month.
Thank you again for taking the time to describe and share your experience while travelling to the area. We are hoping that you may consider giving us the opportunity to accommodate you during your future travels to Greenville.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel, enjoyed the outdoor seating area and pool area. Customer service was good, room was comfortable and clean. Fitness room was well equipped, hot tub looks like its being redone. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are looking forward to accommodating you during your future travel to the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I just recently stayed at this location and found that the property needs a little updating. Curb appeal at this property could be greatly improved and I witnessed many potential guests make u-turns out of the property. The parking lot and landscaping need to be updated. Our room number 263 had water damage on the wall and our balcony had about an inch and a half of water standing at the time we arrived at our room. I had to give this property and average rating because the shining and saving point of this hotel the employees of the hotel who were very friendly. I have stayed at many court yards and by my past experiences this court yard falls very short in the quality I have came to expect from a Marriot property. The location provides and excellent location close to the down town area and I hope the hotel will make improvements and updates in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank streetrodman

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. We are in the process of upgrading our landscaping. The continous rain storms in our area have slowed down this project and hindered our landscaping enhancements.
Our hotel was recently renovated and our lobby upgraded with The Bistro.

Please contact the hotel directly if i can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We spent one night at this Courtyard. It was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. It is located in a very safe appearing neighborhood. There was an adequate restaurant/dinner in front of the hotel. It was nice to not have to search for a good place to eat supper. We had signed up for the stay and have breakfast promotion. It was very good. We chose scrambled eggs, sausage,potatoes and toast and coffee. This was for 2 adults and 2 children and only added $10 to our bill. Do this when you make your reservation in advance. The only negatative was the beds sagged when you sat on them, almost like a hammock. This might be OK for some people but we perfer a firmer bed. Maybe time to replace?

Room Tip: Get the stay for breakfast promotion...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We are excited to hear that you have taken advantage of our breakfast package.
I would like to apologize for the comfort of the bed and know how important a good night's rest is to our travelers. Please contact the hotel directly if we may be of any further assistance.