“Great Business Stay Hotel”

Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall
Ranked #29 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Great Business Stay Hotel”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stay at this hotel almost every time I am in the area on business. The staff is friendly and the rooms are nice. It is close to good restaurants and shopping as you should need and right off the interstate so you can get to all locations around Greenville easily. Great food and service at the Bistro too. Good area to sit and do work if you don't want to be in your room. There is an outdoor pool and fire pit should you want to relax.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you have been choosing us for your travels to the area and hope to continue to be your number one choice when travelling to Greenville.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel and staff was exceptional. We really loved our stay. The only thing i didn't like is there wasn't a full length mirror in the room. I couldn't put on my make-up comfortably and i couldn't check out my full outfit....

Room Tip: I didn't was to leave my room...so clean
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Emily P
RICSH, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our staff take great pridein giving great customer service. We look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Greenville.
Greenville, SC
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Just needed a spot to sleep as I was in town on some personal business. The lobby has been remodeled and my room was very nice. It was not as large as some other Courtyards in which I have stayed but it was clean and very comfortable. Nice HD TV, comfortable bedding, hot shower, quiet... I didn't eat or use any other services so I can't comment on them but the location is not too far from Greenville's mall.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable stay and help you recharge and refresh during your travels to the area. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We hope that you choose us for your future travels to Greenville.
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Service is great. Nice rooms. Comfy beds. Staff is very well put together and care about you and the way they present themselves. Nice bar with good atmosphere. Beer is cold and good. Quiet balcony with relaxing view. I like the wifi in the booths at the bar.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our amenities during your stay. We hope that we can continue providing you with a great guest experience during your future travels to the area.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and functional. The common areas were clean also. One of the better courtyards at which I have stayed. My only beef with courtyards in general now are the bistro breakfast area us so much more expensive than the previous restaurant format.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank All4Yahweh
RICSH, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Our staff takes great pride in delivering great customer service to all of your guest. We look forward to seeing you again when you are visiting the Greenville, SC area.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Not sure why others have nitpicked at this hotel because it is wonderful in every way. As a frequest business traveler, I have stayed in everyhing from La Quintas to Hyatts to Omni hotels and this by far was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Bed was perfect, room clean with plenty of room, staff was helpful and friendly and the Bistro food (quiche and fruit) was delicious! Yes you pay for coffee and tea (which I too wish was complimentary) but honestly, the coffee in the room is better and free! There are plenty of places to walk for food - Stax is a stone's throw and very good, Outback is up the hill as is a noodle place. Across Hayward Road is a full service Hyatt and down the road from that Japanese, steak, etc. if you are ambulatory enough for a nice walk. Very conveniently located to major roads so getting around town is very east.

Don't stay anywhere else. I have all over Greenville and will now make this my forever Greenville home.

Room Tip: Ask for indoor room facing the pool. Lovely balconies on this side.
Green Features: They, above all others, seem to have made a concious effort toward this.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank charlestoncat
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay. We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us and hope to accommodate you during your future travels to the area.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a good property and what I expect from courtyard. Excellent service at the cafe and reservation exprience was good overall. Rooms were clean and had all th needed amenities. I think it would have been nicer if it was closer to places to eat...but the Courtyard Cafe was actually VERY nice for a light breakfast. I had the eggwhite, english muffin with turkey sandwich. I recommend it! Overall, VERY good..solid 4 stars!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you tried our delicious Healthy Start muffin for breakfast. Thank you for giving us 4 stars on your rating. We hope that you choose us during your future travels to the Greenville area.