“Great place, nice and clean” 5 of 5 bubbles

Greenville Marriott
Ranked #22 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersSilver level
pflugerville
“Great place, nice and clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here with a soccer team for the Nationals. I liked the location, right off the highway by tons of places to eat. We were on the 3rd floor and had a double bed. I liked the fact the sink was separate from the toilet and shower. I could get ready while the family took a shower. The beds were great and the room super clean. The TV had connections for everything and anything you could plug in. The cleaning service was always on time and made sure our stay was perfect. I could not have asked for a better nicer staff. With all the kids staying there the staff was very patient. I loved the pool area, wait staff from the bar came out several times to see if wanted to place any orders. Now thats what I'm talking about! Overall I would suggest to stay here and pay a little extra if you have to.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank jasmeen f
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for staying at the Greenville Marriott and your wonderful online review. We continually strive to provide our guests the most memorable experience. I will share with my Department Heads and their staff of your wonderful feedback as they will be very happy to hear that their efforts are noticed and continue to provide stellar service to our customers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

John Deck
Greenville Marriott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)