“Comfortable Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here several times while traveling for business with my family. My preteen girls asked to stay here anytime we come through Greenville.

Extremely helpful staff, comfortable bedding & pillows. Clean smelling and classy lobby.

• Stayed August 2014
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Thank you for staying at the Greenville Marriott and sharing your wonderful online review. We continually strive to provide our guests the most memorable experience. I will share with my Department Heads and their staff of your wonderful feedback as they will be very happy to hear that their efforts are noticed and continue to provide stellar service to our customers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Greenville Marriott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The staff at the hotel were very friendly. Our room was spacious and well decorated. The bed was very comfortable, and the bedding only added to that. The double shower heads in the bathroom were great and a welcome addition to the room. It was great to have a microwave and mini-fridge in the room to store our leftovers. When near the front of the room, it did sound like people in the hall were in our room, but it didn't present a problem at night- so it didn't really bother us too much. Just something to be aware of though.

The outdoor pool was a great size, and if it had been warmer- we would have definitely used it. We walked down to the bar/restaurant to get coffee on Sunday night and I could hear some tables asking for drinks and being told they'd have to go into downtown Greenville for that. That might be the only downfall of this otherwise great hotel! You may have to leave the property on Sunday to grab an alcoholic beverage.

Otherwise this was a great hotel and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Elizabeth H
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Greenville Marriott with fellow travelers online. It is great to hear that you, like so many others, were satisfied with your room, bedding and cleanliness. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and your comments were wonderful to read. I hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back to Greenville in the near future.

North Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Recently redone lobby, bar and restaurant add to the already outstanding service you receive from this hotel. Proximity to the airport is a plus, but also close enough to major shopping areas without being pummeled by the traffic nighmare that happens around Woodruff Rd. The majority of the staff at this hotel have been here for the numerous years we have visited and always remember and speak. Nice to return to a place where customer service is still important.

Room Tip: One overlooking the mountains.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing the Greenville Marriott hotel for your stay once again. As a General Manager, there is nothing greater than to hear that a guest returns to our hotel because they love the staff and everything our hotel has to offer. I am very proud of my staff as they strive to go above and beyond to welcome every guest who walks into our lobby everyday.  We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Everyone in the hotel was friendly and helpful, but the highlight was the spa. After a grueling few days I checked in here and was amazed to see a spa - just what I needed without even realizing it. My deep tissue massage was wonderful. One of the best I've had anywhere. Kudos to Tawan Sears, the massage therapist!

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Greenville Marriott. Thank you for your kind compliments about Tawan Sears, please be assured I will pass on your comments to Tawan. We do hope to welcome you back soon.

pflugerville
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here with a soccer team for the Nationals. I liked the location, right off the highway by tons of places to eat. We were on the 3rd floor and had a double bed. I liked the fact the sink was separate from the toilet and shower. I could get ready while the family took a shower. The beds were great and the room super clean. The TV had connections for everything and anything you could plug in. The cleaning service was always on time and made sure our stay was perfect. I could not have asked for a better nicer staff. With all the kids staying there the staff was very patient. I loved the pool area, wait staff from the bar came out several times to see if wanted to place any orders. Now thats what I'm talking about! Overall I would suggest to stay here and pay a little extra if you have to.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jasmeenf
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for staying at the Greenville Marriott and your wonderful online review. We continually strive to provide our guests the most memorable experience. I will share with my Department Heads and their staff of your wonderful feedback as they will be very happy to hear that their efforts are noticed and continue to provide stellar service to our customers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!