All reviews the concierge lounge bmw performance morning and evening performance center front desk room was clean breakfast buffet is water pressure close to the airport the entire staff business trip gsp airport shower head a great stay i highly recommend this hotel soccer tournament southern hospitality
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I always like Marriott. This hotel was also quite good. The staffs were friendly. The hotel was not very spacious or having a big area on it's own. Liked the food. Room was quite good. We had couple of rounds of team meeting - lots of rooms for meeting . Looked like they were made for such business occasions.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Guest,

It seems like you had a good business trip! We’re glad that our friendly staff, food offerings and your room made your stay pleasant. We hope that Greenville Marriott will be your hotel of choice during your next trip to this area.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I've been staying here for business for a couple of weeks this summer. Marcia (sp?) at the front desk is exceptional and accommodating. Recognized my status and thanked me for my loyalty. Concierge morning and evening (especially) staff are very friendly and interesting. Going back this week for another 4 nights and expect nothing different.

By the way...almost forgot...the temporary bartender (usually works banquets) was also very courteous and professional. Due to the affiliation with BMW the restaurant looks to have an excellent menu. Will dine there one night this week and report back. Shrimp 'n Grits here I come!

Room tip: Not a lot of noise around this property - major kudos for this.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Tim,

Thank you for being our loyal guest. We are thrilled to read your comments about the great service you received from our staff and how they exceeded your expectations. Thanks again for your kind compliments about Marcia. Please be assured we will pass on your comments to her. It was our pleasure to serve you and all of us here at Greenville Marriott can’t wait to have you back.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Right in the center of town. One side is The park where you can hike or ride bikes. On the other side are little boutiques and amazing restaurants.

The room was updated and very clean. this is the second time I’ve stayed there and I will do it again. Great location for your visit to Greenville.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Jen P,

Thank you for choosing the Greenville Marriott once again. We are delighted to read this was your second stay with us. We also appreciate you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our central location and that it made your visit remarkable. Thanks for your kind review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I absolutely loved this Marriott ! The staff was excellent. Every single employee made me feel welcome and did whatever was necessary to ensure I had a great stay. The rooms were clean and extremely comfortable. Even though I was traveling for work, I felt as if I was on vacation. I would definitely go back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Marianne,

Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your comments about our excellent customer service and that our accommodations made your stay even more comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and all of us here at the Greenville Marriott are eagerly waiting to see you again soon on your next visit to Greenville.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I’d have never thought I’d put in a one start review for a full service Marriott but its finally happened. This property is suffering from a combination of age and poor management.
The issues began at Check in. When I got in with my wife there was only one check in person and she was tied up on the phone with another person already waiting. As we waited another 5 or so others lined up behind me. There was much grumbling. One person at the desk at 8PM on a Sunday at a full service Marriott is not proper.
Issues continued with trying to get up to the room. There were only two functioning elevators that were slow. When I tried to take the stairs down to bypass them later I was greeted with an alarm only exit - having to go back up to two to get back to the floor and back to the bad elevator.
The hotel was full that night and the Wi-Fi reflected it. I put in for the premium level but it did no good.
The room itself was functional but somewhat dated.
The next mornining it was trouble at the Concierge lounge and another first - the smallest lounge I’ve seen at a Marriott. The place was packed and the shelves were literally bare. We had to scrounge around to find a few odds and end that were left - even utensils were a hunt. The attendant finally came back after we got a table - she was rather harried. When I saw someone else taking pictures of the bare displays I took a couple myself and will try to add them to this review.
Definitely the worst Marriott experience I’ve had in a long time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Paul M,

We pride ourselves on excellence in every respect, so it was disappointing to learn we didn't provide the service that you have come to expect from our brand. Please accept our apologies as well as assurance that your concerns have been noted and will be addressed. Thank you for being a loyal Marriott customer, and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to the area so we can regain your confidence.

Greenville Marriott