“Always stay at this hotel when I travel”

Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport
Ranked #32 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have been traveling from FL to SC for 10 years on an almost monthly basis and I always choose this hotel. The staff is always pleasant, willing to go out of their way to help, beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and I am always pleased. I stay so often I have a personal message from the check in staff on my room key and get a great welcome every time I go in. They have helped me in the past by storing food and plants for me over night. I was not all that impressed with the Jacuzzi suite but LOVE the king rooms. The choices on the hot/cold breakfast are always filling and they have staff willing to help available. There is not a lot of noise from traffic and the location is great, just off the interstate.

Room Tip: The double or King room is great, not impressed with the Jacuzzi suite.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Good location to walk to restaurants and shopping centers. Room was clean but not spotless. Stayed in a suite. Roomy. Bathroom was nice, but tub was so slippery it was dangerous. Breakfast was adequate, but not great

Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We stayed at this hotel to attend a family funeral. We flew into Greenville on a red eye from Arizona and used the hotel airport shuttle. Shuttle driver was very pleasant. We arrived at the hotel at 930am and very typically the room wasn't ready. We ate some breakfast and relaxed in the lobby until ourq room was room. At 1130am our room was actually ready..and we were not charged any addl money. Room was very nice.....typical Hampton room with soft pillows and comfy beds.
Staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and get us a room well before checkin time. We will def stay there again when we return to Greenville.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Not worth the $100 bill paid. Clean rooms and baths, nothing special about the rooms. Tubs are very slippery while showering, pillows were awful and breakfast was really bad, when to eat at 6:15, eggs and potatoes were already dry.
I didn't think I was in a high crime area but from all the outside lighting that couldn't be blocked out by the curtains you would have thought so.
Sounds like I'm picking? I don't think so for the amount of money.

Room Tip: Maybe away from the parking lot and lights, ask a pilot,they seemed to get really good attention, th...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I went to Greenville to go to the BMW Performance Center. This hotel was convenient to it and the airport.There were many restaurants nearby and also a Walmart. Not convenient if your aim is to visit the Greenville historical district. The staff at this Hampton Inn was very pleasant. I didn't use many of the amenities. The hotel was very clean. I didn't hear the highway, but I did hear the ice machine and had a view of the smokers area., which is why they only earned a very good.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Each year we stay here when we leave for the airport the next day at 4:30am. Very friendly staff (Joan assisted us the evening we were here), clean rooms, shuttle to nearby restaurants (many within walking distance) and, of course, the early airport shuttle. Always eat nearby at Macaroni Grill, which is excellent.

Room Tip: Our room and floor were very quiet, and I know a young girls' swim team was also in the hotel...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nic60760
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

The front desk was stellar, room comfortable and clean. Both ac and heat worked well. Was pleased with breakfast hot/cold offerings. Enough variety to find something for all. Breakfast seating not crowded or noisy. Good location near interstate, food, Starbucks but no road noise. The parking lot is a bit odd but plenty of spaces on side. One part shared with Fairfield next door. I'll stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012
Travellers also viewed these Greenville hotels
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport
Extended Stay America - Greenville - Airport
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville

Been to Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport

Address: 47 Fisherman Ln, Greenville, SC 29615-5013 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites Airport)
Region: United States > South Carolina > Greenville
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #32 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Price Range: £70 - £90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport 3*
With a covetable location just minutes from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, several major Greenville business addresses, great attractions and equally great dining, our Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport hotel is the place to stay when your travels bring you to our friendly city. With free airport shuttle service - a must-have convenience - a wealth of other thoughtful amenities, services and creature comforts, and our charming, warm South Carolinian hospitality, and you will soon discover why our hotel has long been the hotel of choice for business and leisure travelers flying into and out of, Greenville-Spartanburg airport. From our seasonal heated outdoor pool and its relaxing sundeck, to ample outdoor parking including space for large vehicles, our Greenville hotel offers both what you need, and have come to expect, from an upscale hotel. And with 993-square-feet of meeting space - perfect for small meetings - and 139 spacious, well- appointed guest rooms equipped with indispensable features, our pet-friendly Greenville hotel is highly rated, and justifiably so. So, whether you are in transit and need a spot to rest, helping a Bob Jones University alumnus move off campus into a new apartment, or meeting with esteemed executives and clients at nearby Allied Color Industries, we know that your hotel experience begs for effortless comfort, a warm inviting atmosphere and supreme productivity. Here at the Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport hotel, we deliver that and more. And most of all, we look forward to welcoming you and being your preferred hotel when you are next in Greenville, South Carolina, whether you are here to work, to play or a delightful bit of both. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Greenville - i-85 At Pelham Hotel Greenville