“Comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Greenville
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Comfortable bed and good size room for a fair price. Excellent location near numerous restaurants. Needs some maintenance (ex. Shower leaked) but otherwise pleasant stay and friendly staff!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

kim k, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Leah,

Thank you for writing a great review for the hotel! I am sorry you experienced a leaking shower and I have addressed this with maintenance so that the next guest will not have that issues. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I appreciate you using your time to let other guests know that you enjoyed the hotel. We hope to see you back soon.

Kim Kessinger
GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Mint Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Had to take an emergency, last minute visit to my family in Greenville last week and decided on the Baymont Inn. Not for any particular reason, just because it was affordable and had a room available. I must say, I've very glad I chose them! I liked the hotel room for many reasons. Large room with work area; mini fridge (loved it!), comfortable bed / pillows; nice size bathroom that looked very updated. These were all great, but what stood out to me was the customer service. I was not there very much, but within the span of a couple of hours I interacted with the front desk, member of the cleaning staff and maintenance. Front desk when I was checking in and also when I needed something the 2nd day - fast, efficient and very friendly. The cleaning staff member and maintenance crew I only met while walking through the hallway - both of them asked me if I was having a good stay and if I needed anything. WOW! I have to tell you, I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this rarely ever happens. Someone has definitely trained their personnel to care about customer service and it shows! If you are looking for a comfortable, convenient and friendly hotel - this is the one. Will definitely stay at the Baymont again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
Ms. Hansen,

Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel! I appreciate you taking some of your time to tell the world how great the hotel is. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared and celebrated your comments with my staff especially since you directly spoke about the customer service you received. We pride ourselves on a very clean and very friendly hotel and I am glad that we delivered both to you. We would welcome you back again soon should your travels take you to Greenville again!!!

Kim Kessinger
GM
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

One of the better Baymonts I've stayed at! This was just a one night stop on my way home and for the price I was satisfied. bfast was pretty good in the AM. good amount of pillows in the room and the hotel was busy but very very quiet.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo