All reviews hardwood floors dog park waffle house room was clean greenville airport waffles biscuits and gravy stay there again nice pool first floor the breakfast area staff was friendly stayed one night front desk staff willie bw interstate
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I spent the night with an elderly relative and we had a difficult time using room 125. The shower has bars but it was difficult to get into a tub situation. If you are having trouble with legs, stepping over the side of tub doesn't work. It really needs a shower that a person could be wheeled in or walk right into. The sink is located in the shower room so another person cannot really use that part while someone else is showering. The bed is so high my relative could barely get up on it. There were really no chairs that would work for her situation. The desk chair rolls and kitchen table by room door has chairs with no arms to push up with. The lighting is very low with very few lamps, etc. There is not really much room to get around in there if you have a walker or wheelchair. The ironing board is in an awkward place and I was afraid it was going to fall on us - no closet - just sitting next to section for hangers. The pillows were so big I could not get comfortable on them. It was a clean room. That is about all I can say positive about it. They just really need to rethink that room altogether. And...it is is so far from the front lobby that a person would have to travel very far to get to breakfast/checkout. It really needs to be closer to lobby.

Also beware if you arrive when all the trucker mentor people show up. The lobby was very crowded on a Wednesday at 4PM when we arrived. It took forever because all of these people were arriving to check in for some sort of conference thing...and there was only one person on the desk. I really felt sorry for her, but they really need more staff for those times/situations.

Our second stay a few days later was a little better experience but not much. We were in another handicapped room - 115 - The bed was still too high, shower/tub was not any better and room was still too dark. This one has a small sofa and a coffee table by outside door. There really wasn't much more room to move around except near the outside door.

Both rooms have a microwave, tv and fridge. Breakfast was pretty good on second morning. We had to leave so early on the first night that we did not get any. Luckily there is coffee available 24/7 so we could make do for an early departure. An exit or two before Pellham Road is Woodruff Road. It has lots of restaurants if you need food while in the area. We picked up dinner at a Chick-fit-a. There is a Panera and lots of other places...

Room Tip: Handicapped rooms - 125/115 - were on the outside (right side) of hotel. I feel safer on poolside, but it comes with more noise...
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
bw41088, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Scrapqueen40,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I completely understand the discomfort you had experienced while lodging with us. The issues you had experienced are going to be addressed during our next renovation project. Thank you for letting us know, as it through your comments & feedback that we can know how to better improve our services. We hope you will allow us another chance to provide you with the superior level of service all our guests deserve.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Hubby and I stayed one night here on our way home from a rafting trip. I had made a reservation earlier in the day at a very, very good rate. When I arrived I was greeted right away and offered several rooms I had a choice of. I chose a very well appointed king room on the ground floor. This hotel is newly remodeled and the grounds are kept well. The pool and surrounding area is very nice and inviting and it goes to eight feet deep which was a bit surprising to me for a motel pool. What I like most of all about this place are the memories it brought back to me of my childhood when I vacationed with my family and we stayed at motor lodges. Thank you Best Western!

Room Tip: Just off of I-85 in Greenville.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LadyLeo725
bw41088, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear LadyLeo725,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to see that our facility and staff met to your satisfaction. We all will be ready to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Obviously an older hotel, but it’s been recently remodeled. Rooms are nice and clean. Great outside pool area with a large pool that goes to 8ft. Doors to the rooms open to the outside, and a lot face the pool area.
Lobby and breakfast area have also been remodeled. Standard hotel breakfast fare (waffles, eggs; sausage, etc), but good and filling.
Only downsides to their location is it’s difficult to get in and out of the hotel due to traffic. He exit is right next to the interstate on ramp, so there is always traffic. In addition, there seemed to be a lot of men just standing around near the back of the hotel for no reason. Stay by your room or pool and things are good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank todd m

Dear Todd M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with us. I'm glad you found our hotel met your expectations. My staff and I will be ready to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Pleasant surprise. Appeared to be newly renovated. Clean, comfortable. Didn't have time, but outdoor pool looked inviting. Breakfast well presented with ample food even though we arrived 15 minutes before closing at 9AM.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Kenneth L
bw41088, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Kenneth L.,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. There's nothing more rewarding than to see how our efforts are being recognized by our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

This was a good hotel to stay in for one night after flying into the Greenville airport. They offer a shuttle from the hotel to airport and back, which I appreciated since I was meeting someone the next day and did not want to rent a car or take a taxi if I didn't have to.

The room was basic and clean. The king bed was comfortable and I liked the laminate floors rather than carpeting. I didn't hear too much noise outside the room. The heat/AC worked fine, and it was one of those days where both were needed. It wasn't warm enough for the outdoor pool to be open. Light from the outside does leak in around the drapes, so it's pretty light inside the room at night.

There was a good variety of breakfast items available. It was a small seating area, so it could get crowded.

This was more of a motel style with exterior entrances to all the rooms. The corridors were well-lit. I did have to walk quite a ways to find the ice machine. I was on the second floor and there was no elevator, so lugging my bags around was a hassle.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor if you have a lot of bags. There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MaryAD24
bw41088, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear MaryAD24,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. I am more than pleased to see that you found our facility to your satisfaction. The feedback you have given us will allow us to better serve our guests in the future. My staff and I will be ready to welcome you back again shortly!
Sincerely, Kumud - General Manager