Crowne Plaza Greenville
  • Restaurant
US$105
US$100
US$143
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$141
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville(Greenville)
US$121
US$215
US$197
  • Breakfast included
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Free Internet
All reviewsruth chris steakhousefront deskgreat hotelbathroom lightingindoor poolbreakfast buffetsoccer tournamenthotel barlaundry roomcomfy bedhotel experiencerooms are greatminute drivesouthern hospitalitygreat weekendthe staff was greatwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Room was covered in ants ceiling to floor. Staff was nice, and accommodating. The female bartender was sick, coughing all over the place and rude, should have been sent home. She was much nicer the next day either. I was given a $50 gift certificate to the way over priced Ruth Chris meat menagerie. The dimmer the lights the more expensive it gets, not impressed; food was okay. Looked like a funeral home, I'm guessing this was for all the dead meat that you stuff in your face. Gym was lacking, needs more than one cheap treadmill. Really? One cheap treadmill. Pool looked nice but I didn't use it. Lounge decor was nice; breakfast was better than most, and included. Hotel room furniture looks warn.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Dear Trip754,

We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide. I am delighted to know that you found our staff nice and accommodating. The team works very hard to create a friendly and comfortable accommodation and it is nice to know that you were able to notice it.

Please accept my sincerest apology for any inconvenience the bartender may have caused during your stay. I will follow this up to ensure similar incidents could be avoided. Also, thank you for bringing the gym and the room's condition to our attention. This feedback will enable us to target specific problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services and amenities.

We hope that you are able to visit us again the next time you are in Greenville and perhaps, next time, take a dip in our relaxing pool.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 15 September 2012

My sister and I were celebrating her 50th Birthday and so we got away to Greenville. Getting an extremely good rate, I didn't know what to expect, but we were treated like royalty from the minute we walked thru the sliding glass doors to the hotel. Rodney and Dale, at the front desk, were incredibly friendly, helpful and informative. The gave us many ideas/suggestions of things to do and in recognition of my sisters Birthday, we were given 2 free breakfast coupons.
The room was perect. The right amount of furniture, everything worked and the beds were AMAZING! I truly can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: Be sure and check out Priceline. I did and wound up here for only $76 a night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank donnacauller
Reviewed 22 July 2012

My group had a meeting here and found it very accommodating and pleasant for all involved. It's clean, friendly, had a great breakfast buffet, and very nice rooms. I'd stay again.

Room Tip: I'd stay halfway between the elevator and the exits - less noise without all the walking.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dietcokeani
Reviewed 8 July 2012

MY NAME IS ERIC UTTERBACK and i stayed there 3 WEEKS from 13 may 2012 to june 2nd 2012. every staff member made me feel like i was family Every member I came in contact with from the housekeeprs to the managers! Especially the front desk crew and shuttle operators! You all Rock!!!Thank You!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Eric U
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Stayed here when we wanted to be able to swim with family and not get sun burned. The heated pool was so great and indoors. It was such a nice experience. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was a little costly so we passed on paying extra for that. Nice gym and nice rooms.
The 6th floor has the best views and you need a card to access floor. Very private floor and quite.

Room Tip: Get a room on 6th floor it is very quiet here.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family