Crowne Plaza Greenville
  • Restaurant
US$131
US$105
US$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$121
Hotels.com
US$143
US$141
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville(Greenville)
US$121
DruryHotels.com
US$215
US$197
  • Breakfast included
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Free Internet
All reviewsruth chris steakhousefront deskgreat hotelbathroom lightingindoor poolbreakfast buffetsoccer tournamenthotel barlaundry roomcomfy bedhotel experiencerooms are greatminute drivesouthern hospitalitygreat weekendthe staff was greatwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This is my third stay at the Crowne Plaza this year, and it just keeps getting better every time. The hotel itself is pretty much like any other although this property is in the process of a remodel and from viewing the drawings and plans, seeing some of the remodeled rooms and speaking to the manager, I feel certain that the outcome will be very nice and really help the facility have the modern, updated feel that it needs.
What really sets this hotel apart from others is the staff! From the front desk staff (Cynthia) to the housekeeping, maintenance, and restaurant servers... the staff here is happy, friendly and always ready to help the guests in any way possible. Every person that I have had contact with seems to enjoy being here and wants to serve the guests in the most professional manner possible. This is one of the very few hotels that I am totally at ease bringing my family to because I know that they will be treated as honored guests.
The location is great, right beside I-385 and only minutes from downtown Greenville, Plenty of parking space (I drive a tour bus so this is a big deal to me) and a wide variety of restaurants near by,

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2013

The hotel was not great but also not really terrible. The thing that I missed most was personality. The hotel is big and with just a few guests it feld really empty. And then it shows that there is no pleasand athmosphere in the hotel. Besides that the cost for the breakfast was way too high. Too bad, but I will not stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Dear Bart V,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

I had a nice suite on the 6th floor, the room was very comfortable, well appointed. I am looking forward to the New Look for the property, that starts in May and should be completed in October. Dinner was at Ruth Chris, which is right off the lobby, they do all the food for the property so the quality and menu is good.

• Stayed: April 2013
Greg G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Mr. White thank you for your kind comments on the Crowne Plaza Greenville . Our staff works very hard to ensure each guest has a pleasant and productive visit to the hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again soon

Reviewed 26 March 2013

They have the loudest heat\air room units I've ever heard! Cannot control the fan. They roar or go off. Keeps you awake most of the night! Pool was clean, but skylights look like they have piles of bird feathers on top of them. Front desk staff were nice. Mr. Robbie was superb. Bar ceiling still dirty from last time. Fitness area was shut down. Business center is really good, with printers that work. They need to get busy and not let this once very nice property deteriorate. It's time for some serious TLC & replace the heat\air units now.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us . I wanted to let you know that The Crowne Plaza Greenville is about to start a $ 4.5 million dollar total hotel renovation that will include all 200 guest rooms ,lobby and public spaces estimated time frame May- Sept 2013. The hotel will have a completely new look design and feel and be one of the first in the country to display IHG's new design brand standard for Crowne Plaza Hotels . I would invite you back to visit the hotel when renovations are complete later this year. I have addressed the skylight and bar ceiling with our housekeeping Manager and these issues will be immediately addressed . Thank you for your comments and would invite you to visit the hotel again when you are in Greenville SC .Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of further assistance .

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Stylish and well kept property. We have stayed here twice and very pleased both times. Staff is friendly and helpful. Was given a Comp breakfast coupon for my wife and I. Full buffet breakfast was average but better than your typical motel morning set-up!

Room Tip: Top floor is Quite Zone!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends