Crowne Plaza Greenville
Hyatt Place Greenville/Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$212
Westin.com
US$183
US$179
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
US$195
US$172
  • Pool
US$163
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Hotwire.com
US$197
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
US$234
US$207
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsruth chris steakhousefront deskgreat hotelbathroom lightingindoor poolbreakfast buffetsoccer tournamenthotel barlaundry roomcomfy bedhotel experiencerooms are greatminute drivesouthern hospitalitygreat weekendthe staff was greatwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

What a great feeling to walk into a refreshing updated Crown Plaza! The front desk ladies "Cynthia and Kendalyn" were awesome friendly smiling constantly it was genuine you can tell they love the job!

Room Tip: The bed for me was like sleeping in my own.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marilyn H
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass your compliments on to Cynthia, Kendalyn, and the rest of our team. We hope you will visit us again very soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just completed a quick weekend trip to lovely Greenville for an awesome festival...My stay at the hotel just topped off a sensational weekend...Butch the van driver was very helpful in taking us back and forth to the arts show giving us a free tour of the city..the hotel staff was exceptional and the room clean spacious and quiet even though there was a wedding and graduations going on. We will be going back for Octoberfest and visiting our new friends again !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dan N
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza for your trip to Greenville. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and in our city. We greatly appreciate your kind review, and I will gladly share your comments with Butch, and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel was beautiful to look at and the rooms inside seemed to be very nice. Never got a chance to actually stay there because they would not provide the room that I had originally requested when I made my reservations. For 2.5 hours they gave us the run around and told us that there were no rooms available on the 4th floor (rooms with a great view), when the rooms were actually available but they were giving them to others as they come into the hotel. I have never ever experienced such horrible customer service and being lied to blatantly. All the rooms they would show us were rooms with views of walls or the roof top with air-conditioners. When you make a reservation well in advance, there is no excuse for being treated like you just walked in off the street and needed a room. On top of that we traveled to Greenville specifically for our birthdays to celebrate and never made it to our luncheon, because we were asked to wait for a room which they had never intended to give us. I have never in my life experienced anything like this before from any hotel and have been treated better by many other properties that don't have a 3-4 star rating.

Room Tip: Do you homework first before you stay here. Make sure you are getting a true room with a great view and not a view of a wall or roof top unless you just don't care.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cornelia B
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your experience at our hotel. On behalf of our team, I apologize for the lack of service and attention to your needs. I was extremely dissappointed to learn about these issues, and I completely understand your frustration. Please rest assured that I have addressed your comments with our team. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and will help us to improve our service and better please our guests. We sincerely hope for another opportunity to serve you. Best Regards, Christina S.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This was one of the best crown plazas I've stayed in. It is very quiet the pool was nice and for it to be so close to the lobby you can't hear it while drinking at the bar. The on site Ruth's Chris steakhouse was awesome and never disappoints. I highly recommend this hotel especially if it's just a couple's getaway. Only downside is that there is no breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose as high as possible the Quiet floors are higher up.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Speedracer89
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza for your Greenville getaway! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We value your feedback, and appreciate your kind review. We hope to see you on your next trip to our area! All the Best- Christina S. and the Team at Crowne Plaza Greenville.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

My friend and I were attending a conference and found this hotel nearby. The service when we checked in was spectacular. I believe I was speaking to a manager and the Rooms Division Manager. They were both very courteous and professional. Our room was well appointed but had some maintenance issues. We had trouble closing the bathroom door because it stuck. The beds, however, were quite comfortable. The wifi had great speed. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you so much for sharing feedback from your recent stay. I must apologize for the issue with the bathroom door in your room, and I regret any inconvenience it caused during your time with us. We greatly appreciate your complimentary remarks regarding our staff. I will gladly pass them on to the team. We would be delighted to host your next visit to to Greenville, and hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards- Christina S. and the Team at Crowne Plaza Greenville