Hyatt Regency Greenville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$92
US$100
Hotels.com
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
MainStaySuites
US$97
US$94
Hotels.com
US$81
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$106
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$142
1,238 results
All reviewsmain streetlobby barbeautiful lobbywithin walking distancebeautiful hotelhotel restaurantself parkingrestaurants and shopsheart of downtownfalls parkthe location is perfectsouth carolinahotel staffthe room was niceenjoyed my staybusiness tripfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Spent a couple of nights here as part of a conference. Service, from check-in to check-out, was great. Staff were friendly and able to answer questions. Room was comfortable with minimal outside noise. Had breakfast one morning. While a little pricey, but not out of line for similar hotels, it was very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent visit to the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I am so pleased that you had a great experience. Thank you for saying that service from check in to check out, was great and that the staff was friendly. We have the best team in Greenville and they work very hard to provide memorable experiences for all who visit our hotel. I am also glad your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed breakfast.
Please don't be a stranger. Come back soon and allow our team to serve you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

The lobby is impressive. Downhill from there. Was told our room would have a balcony, it did not. Yet was charged extra thirty dollars for an atrium view. Was told Room was close to the second room we rented, it was not. Rooms were very small, no fridge, no microwave. There is no complimentary breakfast and everthing has a charge. Lobby coffee cost 2.00. One banana is 2.00. Etc. Bought a banana at a local coffee shop for .25 . Cost us 5.00 to park car overnight and 6.00 to leave. No indoor pool. The vending machine on third floor did not work. Very few channels available, news, sports mostly. Just feel there are much better hotels for the money. Daughter called desk to get internet guest password was told there is a fee of 9.99 ... ? I did not follow up to confirm this. Just overall disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience here at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I am very sorry your room was not in fact as close to the second room as you would have preferred. I am sure however, that our front desk would have moved you to a closer room if they were told. We do have refrigerators upon request; I do apologize that you may not have been made aware of that amenity. I must say that I am puzzled that you paid $2.00 for lobby coffee. First, we do not have coffee in our lobby and we do offer complimentary coffee until 10:00 every day in our Roost Restaurant. Because the city owns the garage they control the parking fees. It is not unusual in a downtown environment to find that parking is unfortunately not free. Thank you for letting us know your vending machine was out of order, we do check it every day, and I am sorry for any inconvenience. We are moving to a new TV programming provider in January and will have an expanded program list at that time. And finally, charging for internet is a Hyatt initiative, as it is in most full service hotels such as Marriott, Westin, Hilton and Embassy. I can certainly understand your frustration and want you to know that the service you received is not typical of what you will find at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I would like to try to regain your confidence and if you will call me the next time you will be in Greenville, I would like to personally see to your reservation.
Thank you again for your candor, we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I recently stayed here while attending a conference for business. The facilities overall are very nice. The giant atrium lobby is beautiful, although the placement of the front doors caused some major gusts inside because it was so windy outside one night. Check-in was a little slow -- they had one employee assisting rewards club members and one for all others and, apparently most of the guests when I checked in were not members. As a thank you, I was given free internet access for my stay. The room was nicely appointed, if a little small. The "view" was a little awkward -- when I looked out the window I saw the workers in the adjoining office building across the atrium. Overall the room was clean, although apparently the maids don't dust the headboard. (I noticed this when I was getting into bed on the side opposite the rest of the room.) The bed was extremely comfortable, and the bed linens were quite nice. My room had an adjoining room and, unfortunately, there was a rather large gap between the doors and the floor. When the lights in the room were out, the light from the other room noticeably came through. Additionally, noise traveled under the doors, so I was able to hear the toilet flushing and the hair dryer quite easily. The location was very nice -- easily lent itself to a walk down Main Street -- and parking was quite convenient. The meeting rooms were quite nice, and the food was pretty good for a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad you found the hotel convenient to all that downtown offers and that you enjoyed your food and beverage experience. I am sorry for the noise next door to your room. We are in the process of trying to eliminate those noise issues. Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Just finished an extended weekend in Greenville. I must admit I've stayed downtown several times at a top hotel on the opposite side of downtown and have been a bit of a snob about trying the Hyatt. My mistake.
I've read some reviews and I just don't understand. From the moment I walked in the door to the time I checked out (and even afterwards) every single staff member I crossed paths with was friendly and outgoing. Everyone there wanted to do whatever it took to make me happy and make my stay memorable. My original reservations was for 2 nights and I called last minute to extend to 3 with no problem. I had a standard room which was modern and comfortable. The hotel is newly remodeled and beautiful and the location couldn’t be better. I had a breakfast (buffet) and dinner in the hotel and both were great. Prices were standard for a top hotel and I don't mind paying a little more when the service and quality is that good.
I didn't find the hotel noisy at all. there were several parties there and they were hardly noticeable.
My room was not ready when I arrived and they happily secured my luggage and called my cell phone when it was available which gave us a chance to walk around downtown.
If you've never been to Greenville then you are in for a treat, I love it there. And if you're going stay at the Hyatt, you won't be disappointed. My only complaint is that I wish I could give it some rating better than Excellent, because it was in every way.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael O

Thank you so very much for your kind assessment of your recent visit to the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I am very pleased that you found every single staff member to be friendly and outgoing. The team really does try to do whatever it takes to provide a memorable experience and I am glad that you felt that throughout your visit. I was glad to read that you enjoyed your food and beverage experience in Roost as well.
Thank you again for choosing our hotel; I sincerely appreciate how you were kind enough to recognize our team and we all look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We visited on business and found this very convenient. Meeting rooms are large and spacious with a lobby bar that is very enticing. The wonderful downtown is steps away and very modern type feel. The rooms were okau as it's usually loud and not the best hotel to sleep the night away. Great amenties.

• Stayed: November 2013
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I was pleased to read that you found the hotel convenient to all that downtown has to offer and that you found the meeting rooms large and spacious for your event. I am glad the rooms met your needs, but also apologize for any noise outside your door. We will discuss that with our team to ensure that staff is more aware of any factors that could disturb your rest. We all appreciate your business and hope the next time you are in Greenville; you will give us the chance to serve you again.
Thank you.