1,366 results
All reviews main street lobby bar beautiful hotel beautiful lobby within walking distance parking garage heart of downtown restaurants and shops self park the location is perfect falls park the room was nice mini fridge enjoyed my stay business trip beds were comfortable fitness center
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great location to all Main Street & Falls Park attractions. On-site Starbucks, lovely hotel bar, usual big Hyatt amenities. Pool area a bit shabby. Extensive room & related renovation a floor at a tine...thirds floor w access to gym & pool currently closed so gym access a hassle- had to get front desk to call se unity to open. Renovated rooms still have some fit & finish issues; exterior doors & carpets in corridors to be replaced...we kind of felt this property might be coasting a bit on the location & brand. Lobby bartenders excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We were pleased to read you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We have taken note of your concerns and will certainly share them with our management team to take corrective actions. We appreciate your comments and hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I made reservations to stay here for my brother's wedding. I was pleasantly surprised upon check-in. The place is enormous, yet still had a home-like atmosphere. I would love to stay there again. The only negative was that the standard rooms do not have a fridge, just a wine cooler.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Holly, thanks so much for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville while here for a wedding. We are pleased to know you liked our friendly staff and that our hospitality made you feel at home. We loved having you as our guest and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Hyatt in downtown Greenville, SC is right in the heart of downtown and walking distance to many shops and restaurants. The lobby is nice and spacious and our room was comfortable and quiet. The only issue was our shower didn't drain well. Definitely recommend this hotel if you want to be in walking distance to shops and restaurants.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Elisa, thanks so much for your review of the Hyatt Regency Greenville. We are glad to know you liked your comfortable room and that our location was perfect for your plans. Also, our maintenance team is checking the shower in your room to improve our future guest experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

This is a nice hotel at the top of downtown Greenville. You walk out of the hotel onto tree lined streets. It's a very convenient location. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Nice bar, nice restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Karen, thank you for making the Hyatt Regency Greenville a part of your travel plans. We are thrilled to read you had an amazing stay and that you loved all aspects of our hotel, especially our convenient location. Your review means the world to us! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I usually love Hyatt Hotels, but this one, despite its gorgeous atrium and art, disappoints. I checked into a nice redone room on the eighth floor and apparently the air conditioning wasn't working on the whole floor and my room just wouldn't cool. When I came back from the small pool overrun by a boys baseball team, my bathroom counter with all my stuff laid out was sopping wet from the leaking compressor above it. Rachel was wonderful and offered me a better, cooler room but I couldn't move until 11PM after work and I had to leave at 630 am the next morning, so packing up and moving rooms wasn't something I wanted to do. On the last day of my stay I was at the pool when it opened at 8am and all of the chairs were covered with wet towels from the night before, there were no clean towels and despite my asking for towels, they were never brought in the hour I was there. Certainly not up to Hyatt standards

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We were pleased to read you enjoyed your overall visit with us. We have taken note of your concerns and will certainly share them with our management team to take corrective actions. We look forward to sharing your positive feedback with Rachel and hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon.